Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-22-2003, 12:25 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Seeking Advice Again

I am on the brink of making playoffs in my Fantasy League.

I need an advice on this one though:

After making lots of trades I have now ended up with the following running backs

Tyrone Wheatley
Charlie Garner (Will not start but will get carries )
Zack Crockett (Gets touches mostly in the end zone )
Rudi Johnson
Corey Dillon

I am not able to decide whom to start out of Rudi and Corey. I am going to start Tyrone Wheatley as my other running back.

I am not worried about my WRs and TE's since I have T.Owens/Joe Horn/darrell Jackson and Shannon Sharpe(TE).

Neither I am worried about QB since I have Brady going against Texans defense.

Old 11-22-2003, 02:58 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Seeking Advice Again

Corey Dillon

Right it down, book it, take it to the bank.

San Diego has a tough Run Defense, so I'll take the more seasoned back in this game.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:32 PM   #3
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Seeking Advice Again

I wouldn't start Dillon. He will get the lesser carries of between Rudi and him. I would start Rudi and Wheatly

How the hell did u ended up with these rbs? U ain't going no where far with this group at all.

DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 04:55 PM   #4
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Rudi and Wheatley without question. Dillon is on the outs.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 07:06 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: DNNF
I wouldn't start Dillon. He will get the lesser carries of between Rudi and him. I would start Rudi and Wheatly

How the hell did u ended up with these rbs? U ain't going no where far with this group at all.

I had Rudi before. I traded Tiki Barber for Joe Horn/Dillon and Charlie Garner. Too bad I had to pick up all the backups of Garner when he got injured.

Anyway, I am going with Rudi and Wheatley but will see till gametime if Marvin Lewis starts Rudi or Dillon.

Just a thought, Should cowboys go after Rudi if Dillon is not traded by bengals.