Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-09-2002, 01:35 AM   #1
LAC-HocusPocus
Banned

LAC-HocusPocus is on a distinguished road

Shaq said Elton Brand should start in his place in the ALLSTAR game, yep that's right the best player in the NBA said that EB should start in his place this year. He also replied to a question of who he likes as far as the foreign players go, and he said Dirk first and for most. He then went on to say he likes Pega, and he really likes Pau a great deal. He said he thinks in a year or 2 everyone better watch out, Pau will be a force to be reckoned with. He is already at that point, but I know what the big man means.
LAC-HocusPocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2002, 10:56 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I would have had no problem with Brand starting. He deserves it.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 10:58 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Same here. I'd like to have him starting for the Mavs too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 06:36 AM   #4
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Shaq=best player - haha - he sucks and doesn't even want to play at the AS Game

Dirk must start for sure, not Webber or Brand!

Who really cares what Shaq says???
The only good thing he ever said was giving some respect to Dirk!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2002, 01:44 PM   #5
LAC-HocusPocus
Banned

If you for 1 reason ever think that SHaq isn't the best player in the game then you are crazy. Yes I said crazy, everyone on this board knows that Shaq is the best player in the league. Why should play in the AllStar game if he's hurt Mavs.Exit? Think about it for a second, why should he play if he is injured? The guy is obviously injured and has been for a big part of the season, why not rest his toe? I do not know what to say about you, I wont even say anything because it will be harsh. I want to stay on this board, so I wont even really say what I want to say. So you value his opinion about your favorite team but not anything else huh? So if he was to say Dirk sucks, would you value it then? Didn't think you would, some of you guys on this board are amazing. He had some good reasons as to why Brand should start as well, he wasn't just talking off the top of his head. You had the nerve to say Shaq suck, but we BOTH know you and anyone on this board would trade him for the 2 best players on the Mavs. I know I would, Shaq=Title that's what Shaq equals. Dirk must start over Webber? Why so? Nellie obviously went with the best player to start for O'Neal and that was Duncan. Then he needed an 4 to start in TD's spot, and the best 4 available was C. Webb.
Old 02-10-2002, 03:43 PM   #6
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

actually smokuspokus, you are the crazy one since Shaq even said HIMSELF "Kobe is the best player in the world...he's my idol." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2002, 03:49 PM   #7
LAC-HocusPocus
Banned

Actually you can try and insult me all you want, but I want get into the argument with morons like yourself Hales. Shaq knows and everyone else knows that he is the best player in the world. You know it, I know it, Shaq knows it, and everyone in the world knows Shaq is and always will be as long as he is playing. Shaq said "he will try and get Kobe the MVP title", of course he is going to keep saying stuff like that if he wants Kobe to win the MVP title. Shaq is that type of guy, he knows he is the best player, but he wants his teammate who just so happened to be the 2nd best player in the world to win an MVP title award just as he has done in the past.
Old 02-10-2002, 03:59 PM   #8
Hales233
Golden Member

Chill out Smokepuss....lay off the caffeine and relax a little bit...there's no need to call me a moron...

You are the one who called Mavs.Exit "crazy" so why is me calling you crazy suddenly such an insult? Explain that one to me coffee boy.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:05 PM   #9
LAC-HocusPocus
Banned

Whatever Hales just keep doing what you have been doing man, I aint getting into any arguments with you guys. I saw what happen to RCF when that happen, so I aint going there. Don't get mad at me cause you were obviously proven wrong. Get over it, think of something else to get proven wrong once again. Thanks and Have a Good Day!! I will just let the Mods get on you about that crap, I wont waste my time.
Old 02-10-2002, 07:22 PM   #10
Hales233
Golden Member

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Do you actually expect any of us to believe that last post?!?! I don't think so FCR, you must be on crack or some sh*t....

Holla
Old 02-10-2002, 08:10 PM   #11
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

seriously...
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote