Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-16-2004, 09:49 PM   #1
IndyPacer1fan

IndyPacer1fan is on a distinguished road
Default For what its worth

For what it's worth, the Pacers were able to get a little revenge tonight against the Spurs. It was a tough game that went back and forth, but we pulled away in the forth. If you guys take care of business against the Nuggets tonight it'll tighten up the division race a little bit.
IndyPacer1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2004, 10:14 PM   #2
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default RE: For what its worth

Well, things might tighten up even more because Sac-To and the Lakers play each other tonight.

Indiana is making my early call for the team with most contributers (deepest rotation) true [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 10:14 PM   #3
V
Golden Member

V has a spectacular aura aboutV has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:For what its worth

Good game Indy... and THANKS FOR BEATING THE SPURS [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Looks like the East may have a legit title contender...

"If there's no more questions, I've got a beer that needs consuming."
-- Don Nelson
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Actually I would not bet on Indiana coming out of the East atm ... dunno, have this strange feeling about this team.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:20 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I would prefer this to be in around the nba section. Indy fan any games not played by the mavs should go to the around the nba section. Just select the drop down box in the top right corner called navigation and you will get all the forums available here.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:23 PM   #6
IndyPacer1fan

I'd be surprised if they're able to pull it out, but I'm pulling for the Lakers to get one against the Kings tonight. The Kings are up 2 games in the loss collum on everyone else. The Nuggets are making a game out of it. Tied at halftime I see. What are the chances of you guys acquiring Wallace? On my board they're calling it all but a done deal.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:27 PM   #7
IndyPacer1fan

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
I would prefer this to be in around the nba section. Indy fan any games not played by the mavs should go to the around the nba section. Just select the drop down box in the top right corner called navigation and you will get all the forums available here.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I wasn't so much wanting to discuss the Pacer game as the tightening up of the division race between you guys.
Old 01-16-2004, 11:36 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: V
Looks like the East may have a legit title contender...
Right. Hopefully Carslile doesn't allow them to get defflated, as Thomas.
Old 01-16-2004, 11:40 PM   #9
stevie_franchise3

stevie_franchise3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: IndyPacer1fan
Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I wasn't so much wanting to discuss the Pacer game as the tightening up of the division race between you guys.

Hey I appreciate the comment and I appreciate the loss you guys laid on the Spurs. Now my Rox are only 2 behind in the loss column. If we can beat Minny tomorrow on ABC then we will be 4 behind in the loss column against them.

Tonight's game with Dallas vs Denver was a win win situation for us because someone had to lose which helped us.
People should boo until the Mavs start playing with heart. If they are trying but not living up to potential then they shouldnt be booing. If they are playing heartless basketball people should be booing. ......as stated by EricaLubarsky
stevie_franchise3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:39 AM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I really think the seperation that has occured between the top 4 and bottom 4 in the West has a good chance of sticking for the rest of the season. The Lakers or Spurs may drop a few spots temporarily, but I think Minny, LA, Spurs and Sac will end up with HCA when all is said and done.

By the way, you know the Mavs season isn't going well when the Nuggets play the Lakers, and you find yourself actually ROOTING for L.A. to win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:51 AM   #11
IndyPacer1fan

Good win by you guys tonight. You pulled out a close game against a quality opponent. The Kings are really laying it on the Lakers. Now is a oportune time to get some distance on them before everyone gets healthy. Kings and TWolves will be tough to pass if they keep playing the way they're playing, but there's still half a season to go.