Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-25-2004, 11:33 AM   #1
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Picture?

The 22-year-old Serbian forward was hurt on a drive to the basket with 2:58 remaining when he was pushed to the floor by Danny Fortson with Phoenix leading 112-88.. plaa plaaa.. you all know this accident I think, but I have this question, that where can I find picture or video about this accident. I really need it. When somebody find something then please raido_t@hotmail.com send it to me or let me know.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2004, 11:36 AM   #2
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Picture?

This sounds like some pretty serious trash talking... are you going to tell some Sac King fan that that is what fortson is going to do to some more Serbs? lol
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 11:49 AM   #3
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

No [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ! Just somebody in my homecountry ( Estonia ) is talking to me that Fortson kick it Zarko with his hands and with all his strenght to Zarko's spine. or something like this.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:50 AM   #4
FiZth

And saying that Fortson is A*****E who's place is not in NBA.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:49 PM   #5
Misfit Mav

Misfit Mav will become famous soon enough

It doesn't have a picture, but you can find a thread debating the severity of Fortson's shove here:

Fortson Breaks Zarko's Wrist

It might be helpful. The posters were just about split, half saying it was an accident that got over-blown in the press, half saying it was a nasty move and he deserved a big suspension.
When asked after the Dallas Mavericks impressive game 3 win over the Sacramento Kings whether he thought the Mavs won because they played well or because the Kings played poorly, Nelson responded that it was hard to tell, much like a thermos. "How do it know?" queried the ever eccentric Nelson. When you put something hot in it, it stays hot. When you put something cold in it, it stays cold. "How do it know?"
Misfit Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:18 AM   #6
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: FiZth
And saying that Fortson is A*****E who's place is not in NBA.
Or maybe Zarko is a pu$$y and can't play with the big dogs.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:34 AM   #7
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Picture?

FIZTH - Fortson did one of those things where a person isn't thinking smart, and just reacts. He just pushed Zark while Zark was in the air, preventing a layup. But it was also unsafe because it sent him flying. It didnt look like he wanted to hurt the guy but that he just wanted to keep him from scoring. It didnt look like a MEAN play but it did look like a DUMB one.
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:47 AM   #8
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

There is a play in EVERY single NBA game where someone could get seriously injured. Fortunately the player who is fouled usually stands up again.

Geez - you'd think the NBA was a non-contact sports or something.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote