Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-04-2004, 12:12 PM   #1
Tedi

Tedi is on a distinguished road
Default Dallas Mavericks Spring Fever Plan

Mavs Fans,

Join our team......

Spring Fever Plan is $111 per seat
3 great games and the option to purchase a playoff ticket package for this season.

03/08 Phoenix 7:30pm
04/06 Seattle 7:30pm
04/13 Memphis 7:30pm

Catch Spring Fever with the Mavs as we push Full Throttle for an NBA Championship!

Call Gail O'Bannon at 214-658-7123 or email: gail.obannon@dallasmavs.com
Old 02-04-2004, 02:22 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Dallas Mavericks Spring Fever Plan

You know....I think Tedi (Gail?) has only posted ticket info here. It would be nice for a Mavs office person to embrace the D-M.com community occassionally in between the hocking of tickets. You might like the response......
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:06 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Dallas Mavericks Spring Fever Plan

I think she does us a favor to tell us about different packages from time to time. It's just informational - no different from what gets posted on the Mavs official site.

Sometimes we all could use a little reminder of what's available. [img]i/expressions/light.gif[/img]

I know we aren't all sitting out here with our own personal account executive ready to assist us with our next purchase. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm rather embarressed that you guys would respond so negatively. Usually you're so nice, and I think you might've been a little gracious if the situation had come up in person.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:10 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Well, the situation could change substantially for better with a splendid donation from the Mavs organization to D-M.

We could love them even more. [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2004, 02:12 PM   #5
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
I think she does us a favor to tell us about different packages from time to time. It's just informational - no different from what gets posted on the Mavs official site.

I'm rather embarressed that you guys would respond so negatively. Usually you're so nice, and I think you might've been a little gracious if the situation had come up in person.
How is this different from spam?
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 06:15 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

smiles- I wasn't being negative, but rather stating that if she would spend a little time here and share wiht us her insight into the Mavs as an office person there, that she might like the response she gets at both a personal enjoyment level and a potential ticket sales spike. I don't see that as a negative at all, but rather a desire to get a Mavs perspective from someone associated with the team.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:09 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I've spoken with Gail at games and purchased tickets from her. She is a very kind person and I strongly support her bringing information on ticket packages and other opportunities.

Please consider that many salespeople, including those who work for the Dallas Mavericks, may not be allowed to use company resources for other than promoting the company's products.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 04:23 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

I'm 100% sure that Cuban would endorse doing whatever it took to enhance ticket sales. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]