Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-22-2002, 02:12 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow (Feb 23rd) this great board will be one year old. Thank you for providing a GREAT place for us to hang out and talk Maverick basketball.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2002, 02:14 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

this truly is the best sight for mavs talk ...without a doubt.
it's growing and growing now...going back and looking at a year ago..this board has really taken off.

of course, this board is really gonna be kicking once the mavs play the lakers back to back very soon
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:27 AM   #3
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the great place to come, kind of tripped upon this great haven for Mavs fans about 2 months ago and it is the best place, NO BS and no kiddy talk, pure Mavericks basketball, the reason I get up in the Morning.

Thanks for the good times so far!!!!
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:09 AM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

My bad, the other day I said I'd been reading the board for well over a year.

OK, so I can't tell time worth a damn. Seems like a year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know for sure I was reading it during Spring Break last year. I didn't know it was that new.

Way to go guys! Keep up the good work.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:12 AM   #5
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

word
Old 02-22-2002, 10:25 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Actually, not to be picky, but late June this site will be the 2 years old. Feb 23rd is 1 year since it's re-lanch.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 10:28 AM   #7
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Well I was PISSED for the month or two when the site was down because I didn't have anywhere to go, don't let it happen again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Seriously though DJ, great job, I now have great friends like Murph to hang out with... Like I always say, with friends like him who needs enemies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

In all seriousness though, also thanks from me to the posters because believe it or not, the site is great but if the posters weren't here, it wouldn't be as much fun so good job everyone.
Old 02-22-2002, 12:27 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Congrats, mostly.

Already wishing there was a way to muzzle some of the riffraff though.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:57 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, congrats on the success of the board. It truly is the best Mavs discussion board out there...period.

Thanks DJ, no matter how old we're going to be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2002, 03:07 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all the posters for making this board great - you know who you are! 30,307 messages posted (and counting) since the original re-launch (back back back in the day when we got screwed over by our crappy host).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:10 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

dang..that's almost 3 times as many posts as some other boards that have been up since before the re-launch.

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 03:50 PM   #12
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

i seriously love this board, thanks dj
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 05:22 PM   #13
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

you da man DJ
Old 02-22-2002, 06:56 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Been a member a week...still think its great!

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 07:07 PM   #15
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

This message board is the best Mavs board, by far.

Joined a year ago, but didn't start posting regularly until last summer.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 01:15 AM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Hi DJ, you know how I love it here. Sure missed you guys when the site was down. There was no giving up and moving on though - this board is the best. Thanks for inviting me here.
Old 02-23-2002, 05:42 AM   #17
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

As a recent convert from another board, I must say job well done. There are blips as every board will have but for the most part you have attracted a bunch smart Mav's fans. Those who, like it or not, live and die by the jumper. Congrats on a great place to talk Mavs and Happy Birthday Mr. Board whoever you are.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 08:32 PM   #18
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

A Mavs win over the only team in the NBA with a better record than us is a good birthday present, don't you think.
Old 02-23-2002, 08:37 PM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

HELL YEAH!!!

Nice sig btw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 08:39 PM   #20
MFFL
Guru

Thank you.

I'm been hearing the word loyalty batted around a lot lately and I remembered this great quote on Fish's site.
Old 02-26-2002, 05:33 PM   #21
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah man...this site's awesome!