Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-08-2004, 05:40 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default the quarterly Sikeys!!....better late than never....*right?*

here they are!!!!!! sorry for the late arrival......please feel free to make comments(like you need permission [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) and or make suggestions or corrections....let me know what you think!

category: most worthless idea to recieve exceedingly too much conversation/consideration/and or responce....and the Sikey goes to......the "political conversations dont belong in the lounge" whinning!....I cannot believe dj actually allowed two "lounges".....now that is deserving of a Sikey!

category: poster most likely to be disagreed with...and the Sikey goes to......anyone who still wants Walker and Nellie back next season!......(you know who you are!)

category: funniest poster(this is a tough one)....and the Sikey goes to....mavsfanforever!....this first quarter has been a funny one for the loud mouth! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .....

category: poster who used to drive us crazy all the time who now only drives us crazy about 60% of the time.....the the Sikey goes to.........MightyToine! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MT, you've made a great turn around...at first, you would gladly have died for #8, but now you are seeing the light! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....

category: friendliest poster...and the Sikey goes to......(wow this was tough)......Novice41! Congrats to the lady who knows everyones BDay!!!

category: best poster of strange and usually amusing stuff from the web...and the Sikey goes to...Caliente...this cool cat always finds the funny stuff and serveys...great job!

category: best mod...(even though we hate them all, someone has to win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )....MavsFanFinley!...fair, unbias, and insightful....which is more than I can say for most mods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].....opps did I just get banned?

category: best stats manager....and the Sikey goes to...OP (OutletPass to those who dont know...you fools!)...no one has better stat supported arguments than the "recovering Catholic"!

category: biggest fool or possible genius....and the Sikey goes to...dude!!! very soon he he will be one of these....and I think we all know which it will be....*gulp* I hope!

category: most underrated poster...and the Sikey goes to.....dirno2000!!! this is in no way to imply that dirno is not highly regarded, more of a statement of the fact that he is one of the freakin' best posters we have and it needs to be said more often...the man knows the game!

category: and poster of the quarter....I need you to cast your votes for this Sikey....who do you think it should be....remember....just for the last three months....whose been the best?

congrats to the winners....the rest of us just plain suck! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2004, 05:54 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: the quarterly Sikeys!!....better late than never....*right?*

Yaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo. I made it, I did it. I thank all my sponsors, my team which worked with me and most importantly I thank all the fans out there who believed in me and cheered for me when I was having a bad time. Thanks again.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:56 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Here are my picks for the poster of the quarter in no particular order:

Erica
OP
Murphy
Bogey
U2
Sike
max_power

Additions:

Most intelligent NON-MAV fan --- Shaqattack2 and WOW

Old 04-08-2004, 07:47 PM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE:the quarterly Sikeys!!....better late than never....*right?*

Quote:
Aren't they the only ones regardless?

Old 04-08-2004, 08:21 PM   #5
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

I'm getting LOVE...I must be doing something wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll just give awards to those that are making the biggest impresion on me lately (in addition to the greats who've been around for a long time.)

Dirno2000 (this is just too obvious...he's joined the great on the board)
GrndmstrC (Very impressive in depth work)
Chumdawg (versatile)
DDH33 (my trade hound...my PM box is overflowing with his ideas)
MaxPower (this may seem like a strange pick, but lately he's been doing some phenemonal out of the box thinking)
My girl Erica...fun and feisty !
and props back to Sike for indulging my half baked philosophical PM's...thamks.

(I can't argue with awards to Caliente, MFForever, Novice or MFF....

I know that I've complained over the last 9 months about the deterioration of quality posting, but in the last month or two I'm seeing some true greatness coming back...not only from the likes of KG, Kiki, Doc, Dooby, Rhylan, AE, Murphy, WOW and many others...but we're also getting great stuff from so many "relatively" new posters.

Now if we could just get LRB back...and Chiwas sober...thiis board would REALLY rock to the MAX.

(Sike, that was a great award to Dude...I couldn't have said it better myself ! That one cracked me up !)

OP gives props to many, many people. And thanks for the renaissance of greatness on the best Mavs' board in existence.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:26 PM   #6
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Oops, I forgot "poster of the last quarter"

How about KG
Dirno
Grndmstr

all for basketbal

and MFForever for all around posting.

DDH33 and Dalm get honorable mention for their persitence in pursuing every conceivable trade or draft scenario. I'm a sucker for that stuff !!
Old 04-08-2004, 08:29 PM   #7
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
...and Chiwas sober...thiis board would REALLY rock to the MAX.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:36 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

A Special Sikey for sike cause I like a lot the way he uses the language in the best colloquial possible way. He masters informal punctuation marks, modified words, and original expressions, to make his posts as if he was really talking or chatting with us in person. It is a gift that I would like to have, in some degree at least.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:40 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to thank DJ for giving me this opportunity and showing confidence in my ability to help manage a board. It's the role of a lifetime. I'd like to thank my coworkers as well. KG, Veruca, Rhylan, LRB, Fidel, and aexchange are the best supporting cast a girl could ask for. I'm so nervous and forgot my binder paper with my speech written down. This is such a shock. Truly an honor. Must give props to mom, dad, brother, and anyone else I've ever met in my life. Thank you so much !!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #10
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

i'm speechless...

congrats to all other award winners [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:09 AM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

MY GOD I MUST BE SLIPPING.

All award winners very deserving. Congrats.

Poster of the quarter? KG.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:53 AM   #12
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I nominate myself for the poster who most misses a former Mav. I do this simply because I have never won an award and would consider myself blessed to place a Sikey on my mantle, even though I don't have one; I would be willing to build one though as soon as my Sikey arrives.

Thank you in advace to all of you, especially my friend, the alien, Sike who makes pointless awards such as this and in the process makes the dreams of many come true. YOU ROCK! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 05:43 PM   #13
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

POst of the Quarter

Madape : Shawn just put his long schlong in these bitches mouths and the Pacers choked on it. Too bad the rest of the team couldn't keep up with his energy.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:29 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

and the Sikey for poster of the quarter goes to that great legal mind............kg! congrats...even though he may never see this....he aint in the lounge to often....maybe one of you guys could tell him....gotta go!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-13-2004, 06:08 PM   #15
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Quote:
Aren't they the only ones regardless?
Don't forget the infamous stevie_franchise! I nominate him for most unintelligent mav-hating 12-year old troll.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #16
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Quote:
category: best poster of strange and usually amusing stuff from the web...and the Sikey goes to...Caliente...this cool cat always finds the funny stuff and serveys...great job!
Thank you very much sike............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 10:20 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

thanks for the wink!

Old 04-16-2004, 10:20 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

bye the bye...it would appear that dude played the fool....how nice..........*well* for some of us anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]