Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-07-2002, 09:04 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted everyone's opinion on this
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2002, 09:29 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

please vote..it's a pretty close race right now
Old 03-07-2002, 10:31 PM   #3
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

If I didnt know better, I would think you are trying to stir up trouble. But- I know Murphy would never do that now would he?????
Old 03-07-2002, 10:41 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

i'll admit it..of course..it's obvious.
however, to have to go through the crap that everyone has gone through on this board..there is nothing that anyone could do to him on this board that wouldn't be deserved..and everyone knows it
Old 03-08-2002, 02:41 AM   #5
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Hey, I like it. He makes me think, even when I am too tired to do so. Makes me laugh at the level of dumbosity. Makes me wonder how old he is. Do they have age restrictions here? Not. Therefore this is a learning process. In patience, giving, parenting; self control. For which I admit I failed, I gave in and commented to the degree that I was reaching into the depths of the abattoir before I refrained myself.
Old 03-08-2002, 02:45 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

you have serious issues if joe joe makes you think...unless it's just thinking about how you're going to respond to such an ignorant comment..

well, actually, i'm sure that's what you were talking about

glad we have that one cleared up
Old 03-08-2002, 03:29 AM   #7
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I like having Joe Joe here. He makes me feel smarter than I am. He makes it very fun/easy to pad my post count...
Old 03-08-2002, 03:33 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

you could always start a debate or fight with me..although i think it would be much less enjoyable and you'd find out that it's much less likely that you'd come away feeling smarter than you did before the debate.

;-)
Old 03-08-2002, 03:39 AM   #9
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Dale Murphy sucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2002, 03:43 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

you're very lucky it's almost 3 in the morning
Old 03-08-2002, 03:51 AM   #11
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

LOL...
Old 03-08-2002, 04:42 PM   #12
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I had to go with Joe Joe. I pretty much stayed out of the crap before, but he's pissed me off personally. The other personalities just pissed me off because he acted like a 2-year-old, but could spell as good as one.
Old 03-08-2002, 07:26 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

i wonder how many of the 5 "other" votes i've received
Old 03-08-2002, 11:06 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Dale Murphy sucks

LOL...living on the edge huh?

Dale Murphy couldn't carry Chris Chambliss' jock.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 11:09 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

hmm, interesting. actually, i was a chambliss fan..but only when he was a brave. he was a good player, but no dale murphy

Old 03-08-2002, 11:10 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

i've updated the thread in case anyone wanted to vote for me
Old 03-09-2002, 12:34 AM   #17
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

yeah smart move...do it after everyone's already used up their vote.
Old 03-09-2002, 05:58 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

you can just type in my name...a write in vote
Old 03-09-2002, 11:13 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to watch the Braves all the time...I liked Dale and Chambliss...and all the others...I was just pulling your chain.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote