Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2004, 09:32 AM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen

These generous older gentlemen (Politicans) were outraged by the prison sex photos. I hope there is term limits so we can send these sorry losers back to were they came from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assistant of Ore. Sen. DeWine Is Fired

Fri May 21, 4:02 PM ET Add Politics - U. S. Congress to My Yahoo!

WASHINGTON - An entry-level staff assistant to Sen. Mike DeWine, R-Ohio, was fired Friday after an Internet journal of her sexual exploits was made public this week.

The woman, who used the pseudonym "Washingtonienne," claimed in her Internet "blog," a public Web page, that she was paid for having sex with a married man she identified as the chief of staff at a federal agency.

"Most of my living expenses are thankfully subsidized by a few generous older gentlemen," the woman wrote. "I'm sure I am not the only one who makes money on the side this way: How can anybody live on $25K/year?"

The Web log has since been taken down. The woman had worked in DeWine's mail room since the end of February. DeWine's office declined to disclose her name.

"After investigating these allegations, our office has determined that there was an unacceptable use of Senate computers to post unsuitable and offensive material to an Internet Web log," the senator's office said in a statement.

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote