Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-30-2004, 10:07 AM   #1
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough
Default Teacher sleeps with 14 year old

Crazy story:

Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. 5'9' 110 lbs. Two mugshots because she was arrested in two different jurisidictions.

This girl was married too. Check out her engagement and wedding photos. The kid turned her into authorities after she supposedly told him that she loved him. What a wacko.

Her websites seem to be farked, although I got these pictures off of another site.

Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Teacher sleeps with 14 year old

congrats to the 14 year old
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 10:52 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Teacher sleeps with 14 year old

i said a lot of stuff when i was 14.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:02 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
i said a lot of stuff when i was 14.....
I believe they have her on audio propositioning the teen
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:08 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she is pretty much busted. The cops wired his phone and had him call her... he asked her if, since they had sex 3 times already shouldn't he start wearing condoms (he wasn't because she was on birth control). She replied that "Wearing condoms is the least of your worries right now."

It's a funny read, on smoking gun...

How I wish my eight grade Social Science teacher would have done this to me
Old 06-30-2004, 12:59 PM   #6
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

They boned in the back of her Isuzu while the kid's 15 year old cousin drove them around the city.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:16 PM   #7
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

This tells us alot about her husband...
Old 06-30-2004, 01:20 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
If you read the smoking gun article above that I posted a link to... she says in it that the reason for her transgression was "sexual inadequacy" with her husband.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:28 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

ho ho ho
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:44 PM   #10
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Haha, that kid's gonna be a hero when he returns to school.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 02:46 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

I wonder if she wore those "just married" panties when she "transgressed."

btw- have I ever mentioned that I'm 14 years old...

(x 2 + 2= 30)
Old 06-30-2004, 02:53 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We need to better advertise single's clubs and swinger bars. Maybe she could have found an adult to satisfy her.

Maybe all the "men" in her life were just boys, so she tried an actual boy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 06:14 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
No, this doesn't tell us anything about anyone - except that she is a sick person, and seriously in need of help. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That statement is as rediculous as saying every sexually unsatisfied person in this world would naturally consider turning to a 14 year old to find fulfillment. How twisted is that logic?
Old 06-30-2004, 07:54 PM   #14
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
congrats to the 14 year old

Classic.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:41 PM   #15
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Haha, that kid's gonna be a hero when he returns to school.
No way. That kid is going to be hated by every other 14 year old boy who wanted to nail her. They probably just lost their hottest teacher.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:52 PM   #16
ISmellmyTshirts

ISmellmyTshirts is on a distinguished road

They shouldn't be that pissed.. according to my adolescent development textbook(which I'm procrastinating studying) approx 25% of youth lose their virginity by age.... 15.
"I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given." --Mr. Rogers
ISmellmyTshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:59 PM   #17
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

...but of those 25%...How many get to lose it to a hot 23 y/o teacher?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she says the reason for her transgression was "sexual inadequacy" with her husband.
so you grab the first 14 year old you can find...... *sheesh* ......you know, I need a lot of money.....I think I'll go rob a five year olds piggy bank.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:33 PM   #19
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Why in the world would she go to a 14-year-old boy for sexual fulfillment anyway? What do they know?

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:40 PM   #20
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Why in the world would she go to a 14-year-old boy for sexual fulfillment anyway? What do they know?
Yeah, really, if that's what she was truly after, you'd think she would have had an affair with an older man or something. Weird.
Old 07-01-2004, 05:52 PM   #21
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: irontoad
Quote:
Yeah, really, if that's what she was truly after, you'd think she would have had an affair with an older man or something. Weird.
Sucks all the more for her husband (ex-husband)
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 11:29 AM   #22
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe the kid's last name was Jeremy??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]