Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-15-2002, 02:57 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

1.what did i come away with from last night?
well, to be honest, i don't know if i've ever seen a team put together a better game than portland did.
2.what else did i take away?
Bradley is ready to contribute. He played a pretty good game last night.
3.What else did i come away with?
Raef is alot better at helpside defense than he is at man to man defense
4.Dirk will come out with a fire under his ass next game. While some players look stunned, dirk looked pissed off.

what was I worried about last night?
1.Another team in the western conference to be scared of
2.Nellie not putting in adrian griffin near ealry enough

why am I not scared of anything else?
1.Because the mavericks lay an egg every once in awhile on the road
2.Portland simply cannot play at that level again, ever.
3.Because dirk is about to explode
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2002, 12:54 PM   #2
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

I agree with your observations 100%. Nash really surprised me, the look on his faced was like a two yr old after someone stole his lolli pop. Dirk looked just plain old fashioned pissed off. They both could benefit from observing Avery,and Nick who I thought did neither. I thought they maintained composure and just continued to play hard. Especially Avery, when the camera caught him in the 4th still pumped up and yelling at the rest of the guys.

I was surprised at Bradley for just keeping his mouth shut and walking away from Davis after he swung at him, and he wasn't whining as much as I thought he would, he just kept playing.
Old 03-16-2002, 05:55 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, i think pissed off is the best way to look...
not a problem with that at all.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 09:07 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Nasty ugly game - I hope that the Portland game was the last stinker of the year for the Mavs
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote