Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got my Spanking new Dell Today

Dell Dimension 8400

3Ghz, 1GB DDR2 Ram, 128 MB PCI Express Graphic Card, 12x DVD Burner, 160 GB SATA drive, 19 in Monitor and a Printer for $1310 with WIN XP Pro

Waiting to get Madden 2K5
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2004, 11:54 PM   #2
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Got my Spanking new Dell Today

Should have just bought an XBox.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 11:55 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Got my Spanking new Dell Today

2 years ago I bought my Dell Dimension 8200 that is still functioning very good and efficiently (I only updated the RAM recently). I had had IBM, Compaq, Lanix, etc., but this one has been the best for many reasons.

Congrats, FFL, and enjoy it.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:06 AM   #4
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

The real reason I bought this fast PC is to install Oracle 9i and complete my OCP certification. Need a bigger pay check to support the kids and wife.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:24 AM   #5
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Awesome!! It's so nice when the computer is new, and it works like a dream. [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I think your motivation is really cool, Fish. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]