Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-15-2004, 01:41 PM   #1
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default Free Mavs Practice 10/16

Not sure if everyone has seen this but tomorrow from 11-2 the Mavs are having a free practice @ the aa center for anyone whom buys anything from their tent sale tommorow. The sale is from 9-5 and has saving of up to 75%. I'll be there, anyone going to watch the mavs practice and ofcourse this is the best time to get all the AUTOGRAPHS for free, info is as follows......

Select-a-Seat and Merchandise Tent Sale set for Oct. 16

What:
Select-a-Seat and Merchandise Tent Sale

When:
Saturday, October 16, 2004
9 a.m - 6 p.m.

Where:
American Airlines Center

More details:
Select-a-Seat: Doors open at 9:00 AM on Saturday October 16th 2004. Choose from Mini, Half and Full Season plans. Available seats will be tagged so you can choose the plan and location you like best. Guarantee yourself an opportunity to purchase playoff tickets and enjoy the benefits and discounts of a season ticket holder. The Select-A-Seat event ends at 4:00 PM. Get in on the Action!

Merchandise Tent Sale: You don’t want to miss the first ever Dallas Maverick’s tent sale. Everything must go! Start the Mavs season off in style with great merchandise up to 75% off! Visit Lot F across from the Fan Shop at American Airlines Center. Don’t miss it!

**Purchase tickets and/or merchandise at this event and you can watch an exclusive Mavs practice from 11:00 - 2:00 on the main floor of American Airlines Center.
Old 10-15-2004, 03:35 PM   #2
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Free Mavs Practice 10/16

I haven't seen that there will be an autograph session tomorrow. Where'd you hear that?

That sure would be cool though! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2004, 04:36 PM   #3
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Free Mavs Practice 10/16

it's not noted, just know. You get to sit on the courtside if you get there early enough and when the practice is done, they normally come and give people autographs. I'll be there, will you?
Old 10-15-2004, 11:08 PM   #4
mavsman221

mavsman221 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Free Mavs Practice 10/16

i don't understand this, does it mean if you buy one single peice of merchandise even if it is one dollar you get a free ticket to watch a practice for free, or is it just walk into the aa center to watch a practice?
mavsman221 is offline   Reply With Quote