Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-25-2002, 02:15 PM   #1
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

What do you think of the season so far?

I can't stand Cara, she is such a little slut...and Tanya is really annoying too...I thought it was funny when she had to throw a glass at Theo because she was so scared.

No cast members really stand out yet, although Keri from New Orleans is pretty cute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
Old 02-25-2002, 02:22 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I agree, none of this years cast really stands out. If i had to pick it would probably be the skinny blonde girl. The one that gave up on her swin test. Sorry, I don't remember her name [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 02:25 PM   #3
Hales233
Golden Member

That was Cara...Yeah, she's pretty hot, but sleeps around quite a bit, which i guess could be considered good or bad depending on your point of view.
Old 02-25-2002, 03:22 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

she's a slut, and that girl tonya is way annoying. i will say one thing though. the gay guy from this season is like 30 times better than the gay guy from new orleans.
Old 02-25-2002, 03:23 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What's with the black dude always coming his damn hair with that huge pick comb??
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 08:37 PM   #6
Hales233
Golden Member

LMAO DJ, I always say that...what a weird guy Theo is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img].
Old 02-26-2002, 01:27 AM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Theo's pic should be shown next to the dictionary's definition of "homophobe."
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 05:48 PM   #8
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I've only caught a couple episodes, but the hot chick was whinning and went home on the ones I saw.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:28 AM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Damn, last nights episode was a rerun of the first episode. What's up with that?

Old 02-27-2002, 11:44 AM   #10
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

It was funny when they were shooting last summer because the one straight white guy was in my gym. I haven't seen the episode yet, but he was hitting on EVERY GIRL in the gym and the camera's watched it all. It was kind of funny but you could tell he was trying to take advantage of the fact that the camera was with him.
Old 02-27-2002, 01:54 PM   #11
Hales233
Golden Member

yeah Kyle is a tool...
Old 03-06-2002, 02:16 PM   #12
Hales233
Golden Member

rob or whoever did you see last night's episode? damn, that girl aneesa is "dating" is a little tramp...i can't believe she had the nerve to bring her other girlfriend by the house...

line of the night by Theo, reviewing Aneesa's new girlfriend: "Her face looks like a Troll"...i was cracking up so much when he said that...
Old 03-06-2002, 02:30 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, I saw it too. I can't beleive that girl brought her ex to her new girlfriends house. It was fun watching 'em fight though. Wish some fists would've been thrown though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2002, 02:34 PM   #14
Hales233
Golden Member

rob did you see the preview for next week's episode?? it looked like to me aneesa and some other girls get in a streetfight...
Old 03-06-2002, 02:40 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah. Cops come and everything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't wait.

Old 03-06-2002, 02:42 PM   #16
Hales233
Golden Member

i'm sure the gay and lesbian community is happy with the way they are being portrayed this season...
Old 03-26-2002, 06:48 PM   #17
Hales233
Golden Member

new episode tonight...should be good...
Old 03-27-2002, 10:43 AM   #18
Hales233
Golden Member

kerry ended things with kyle...it's his fault, he's being such a chick about the whole situation
Old 03-27-2002, 11:14 AM   #19
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

kyle sucks. plain and simple. you're girl dumped you, get over it. he's all about drama.

but it looks like he and cara get together? what?!?!?!
Old 03-27-2002, 11:20 AM   #20
Hales233
Golden Member

yeah what is up with that? if they do hook up, cara is no longer just a slut, she is officially America's Skank of The Year.

i'm thinking that might be a teaser, because how could kyle justify hooking up with cara and not kerry?
Old 03-27-2002, 11:22 AM   #21
Hales233
Golden Member

kyle is definitely all about the drama
Old 03-27-2002, 11:33 AM   #22
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I missed most of this one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] . There was some basketball game on or somethin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2002, 12:56 PM   #23
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yeah, i missed a lot of it. i was flipping during commerciales.

i hope for cara's sake she doesn't. cause that would make her a huge slut.