Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-12-2002, 03:20 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

What happen to Pat Green? Anyone got any info/ heard anything?

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2002, 03:28 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Doh, he was assaulted by 2 men while enjoying time with his wife and band on South Padre Island. He's been admitted to a hospital in Brownsville, Texas with serious facial fractures. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I'm prayin for ya Pat.

Old 03-12-2002, 04:21 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX -- Pat Green has canceled his concert on March 12 in Corpus Christi, Texas. The show was scheduled to be held at the Concrete Street Amphitheatre, but is officially called off.

Green was assaulted by two men, while he, his wife, and members of the band were on the beach at South Padre Island early on Monday evening March 11. He suffered multiple facial fractures. He spent Monday night in a local hospital and is still being treated today.

Due to his injuries and the severe pain relating to those injuries, he is unable to appear as scheduled. As of this writing, there is no word yet on a make up date, but tickets will be refunded at point of purchase.

The primary assailant is in police custody and charges are pending.

Upcoming shows on Friday on South Padre Island and on Saturday at the Star of Texas Rodeo in Austin are still on the schedule. A decision on these shows will be forthcoming pending Green's recovery.

In lieu of flowers or gifts Pat has asked that donations be sent to:

New Horizons

PO Box 549

Goldthwaite, Texas 76844
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 04:22 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa...that sucks. I didn't hear about Pat.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 04:23 PM   #5
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Who is Pat Green?
Old 03-12-2002, 04:34 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Who is Pat Green? >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

He's one of the greatest singer/songwriters around. Many would probably consider him a Texas Music legend.

Old 03-12-2002, 04:34 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Oh and, he sang after the Mavs game saturday too.

Old 03-12-2002, 05:06 PM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Maybe they were Golden State fans?

Rob, the guy is a little young to be called a legend, don't you think? If Green is a legend, then Robert Earl Keen is Moses.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 03-12-2002, 05:52 PM   #9
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

<< Robert Earl Keen is Moses. >>

Sounds about right to me..... after all REK has lead to the land of milk and honey.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 08:24 PM   #10
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

The dudes who did this better hope none of his fans get a hold of them or it will be a beating of legendary porportions.
Old 03-12-2002, 09:44 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Rob, the guy is a little young to be called a legend, don't you think? If Green is a legend, then Robert Earl Keen is Moses. >>

Yeah, I agree. But he's still GREAT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Hope these bastards pay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2002, 02:56 AM   #12
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

I would have assaulted that annoying-ass devil spawn Chihuahua dog
Old 03-13-2002, 02:56 AM   #13
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

J/k hehe
Old 03-13-2002, 04:14 AM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Do you think we could send cards to Pat at that address? I suppose it's worth a try.
My family used to vacation down there ... can't imagine how aweful it is to have something like this happen... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 08:53 AM   #15
Dooby
Diamond Member

Beat up??? Hell, a lot of his fans carry guns.

Old 03-13-2002, 12:56 PM   #16
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

They'll save the guns for after the whipping.
Old 03-13-2002, 03:13 PM   #17
Dooby
Diamond Member

Agreed.

Old 03-28-2002, 09:27 AM   #18
Dooby
Diamond Member

My God. Texas songwriters are dropping like flies. If I was Robert Keen, I'd be watching my back.

Lyle Lovett Trampled by Bull

HOUSTON –– Country singer Lyle Lovett was trampled by a bull and hospitalized with a broken leg Wednesday, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Lovett was undergoing surgery on his right leg Wednesday night, said Memorial Hermann Hospital spokeswoman Beth Sartori.

&quot;He was in good condition on arrival,&quot; she said.

Lovett was injured on his uncle's farm is Klein, near Houston, the Tomball Regional Hospital said in a release. A bull flipped Lovett's uncle, Calvin Klein, 67, and Lovett was trampled while trying to help his uncle. Klein was treated and released at Tomball.

Lovett's spokesman Vance Knowles of InKlein Productions didn't immediately return a call for comment.

Lovett's hits include &quot;If I Were The Woman You Wanted&quot; and &quot;San Antonio Girl.&quot; Lovett won his first Grammy in 1989 for his album, &quot;Lyle Lovett and his Large Band.&quot;

Old 03-28-2002, 08:10 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Lyle Lovett.....what's the deal with that hair dude!

The dudes who did this better hope none of his fans get a hold of them or it will be a beating of legendary porportions.

If they come around here...they will have a painful day...a slow painful day....alll the while I would be blaring Pat's music in their ears (until the blood in their ears blocked their hearing anyway)

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote