Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-02-2004, 07:00 PM   #1
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default New....to be worn against Dallas on Nov 3....

Live form Mardi Gras....Hornets gone Wild!!!!!

ATL Yellow's and Golden State Orange's are soon to follow.....
Old 11-02-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough
Default RE:New....to be worn against Dallas on Nov 3....

um... gross?
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 09:51 PM   #3
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Those are awesome.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 12:47 AM   #4
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: New....to be worn against Dallas on Nov 3....

normally, i loathe at yellow jerseys, but i like that a lot.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 01:05 AM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

PJ if you want some beads you know the drill.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:09 AM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

NYC... Do us all a favor and show us the only jersey we really care about, (I know I don't speak for everyone with that statement)!

Show us the new P. Diddy Maverick jerseys!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 09:31 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
NYC... Do us all a favor and show us the only jersey we really care about, (I know I don't speak for everyone with that statement)!
It's the around the NBA section......It's the perfect place to post info on jerseys for other teams that no one really cares about.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 10:13 AM   #8
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
It's the around the NBA section......It's the perfect place to post info on jerseys for other teams that no one really cares about.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the lesson!

Sarcasm aside, my request vs. the actual rules of this forum is silly, as I know this is actually the place to post what he did. I was just requesting he stop teasing us with other teams' jerseys and show us the one most of us really want to see!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:58 PM   #9
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

M23d, You have already seen it.......remember this. Its official, this is the Puffy alty.....nuff said.

BTW, the green used here is not the green the Mavs used in the past. Its the exact Green the Celtics use.....literally the same freakin Pantone.

Here's a preview of what's to come in the next few seasons.....

Indiana is scheduled for a logo "update" and a complete uniform change for the 2005-2006 season. And, here's the official list of alternates for 2004-2005:

New Orleans Hornets (Yellow)....pictured above.....
Atlanta Hawks (Yellow)
Golden State Warriors (Orange)
Seattle SuperSonics (Yellow)

And while I have this in my possession, the Boston Celtics (Green w/Black)

Old 11-03-2004, 04:41 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well that is good to know... So many people thought it was a fake... I am glad someone inside has confirmed it!
Old 11-03-2004, 11:14 PM   #11
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

those hornet gold jerseys were terrible live
Old 11-04-2004, 12:12 AM   #12
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

That C's jersey looks sweet........ I can't say the same about the hornet's just-ate-some-corn-vomit-yellow one.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:19 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hornets jerseys suck. They look like goat piss.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 05:08 PM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
The Hornets jerseys suck. They look like goat piss.
This is the third overall time you have made me spit my drink out... STOP IT!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]