over

over
Old 11-11-2004, 07:25 PM   #42
LordOfTheMavs

LordOfTheMavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: OVER/UNDER...bring on the Heat

OVER - Dirk's points + Shaq's points: 53
OVER - Wade's assist - Harris's steals: 5
UNDER - (Howard's points + rebounds) - [minus] (Daniels's points + rebounds): +4
UNDER - Margin of Victory for Mavs: +1

OVER - HoH - Shaq's FT% - 40%
LordOfTheMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 07:36 PM   #43
bricklayer

bricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:OVER/UNDER...bring on the Heat

under
over
under
over
HOH over
Old 11-11-2004, 07:47 PM   #44
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

under
even
under
over

over
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 08:06 PM   #45
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Under
Over
Under
Over
HoH = Over
Old 11-11-2004, 08:15 PM   #46
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Under
Over
Under
Over
Old 11-12-2004, 12:28 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sikey, can I make a request please? Since we get penalized on the HoH if it pushes, can you set it on a number that can't push? Like tonight for example, it could have been 40.1% or 39.9%, so if he goes 4-for-10 we can actually have winners and losers. Because really, Sike, isn't that the important thing anyway, that we find out who the winners and losers are?
by "push", do you mean what we call "even".....no, we cannot change the "even" selection, it adds another dimension to the player...and rewards them if they achieve perfection. and yes, it is all about the winners and losers... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:56 AM   #48
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I officially suck at this game...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:16 AM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

41 from Dirk, 113 from the good guys and 19 players score a +4 or better on the O/U while no one scored a negative score! Certainly a night of high scores….

OVER/UNDER/UNDER/OVER….HoH: OVER

The lowest players on a high night at ZERO: Novice(oh dear), dawg(that’ll teach him to question our scoring system! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Grabbing only +1 when more was there to be had: Jive(Yakaty Yak…don’t talk back)

Got their duce (+2) and went home: puppy(three good games in a row), amy(could have been higher tonight), PE(did not give an answer for the HoH), MFF(certainly before the tip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

+3: Twelli(solid so far), Rev(sneaking up on the leaders), U2(thank you), Mavdog(good player), Dan(far too ugly to get women), Razor(sharp tonight), applebum(giggle), Cali(the lady), s-m(needs to play more often), Mary(Mother of Christ?)

butt kickers at +4: Berni(is riding a hot streak), Evil(summoned all his dark powers and only got a +4?), Crip(puff, puff), sande(playing well), F4ever(nice), doc(yawn…and when I say “yawn” I mean: I hate him and am planning his demise), LOTM(well done), brick(pretty soon may have an entire wall), rakesh(good game), C(smells like cabbage), Mavs Rule(another consistent “+ 2 or higher” guy)

the masters of the Universe…well, them and Heman…+5: zueri(great game), MVP (she keeps on showing off), Dub(has been one of the best so far), Pongo(fantasy king?), SS(thinks hard and it works???), TripleD(take a bath), Steve(the HoH rewarded you…..you and everyone else), Oz(the wizard is doing just fine), rabbit(has cut off each foot just for luck), BigDog(how big of a dog are we talking about here?)

the HoH was hit on by almost everyone tonight…that will not continue…

almost everyone gained multiple points so the distance between the leaders and the crowd will probably stay about the same.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-12-2004, 01:17 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
you had a +3 moron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 01:22 AM   #51
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
you had a +3 moron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought, I scored a -1...

well then, I officially suck at calculating my own score... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:25 AM   #52
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I posted my stuff during the pregame show while Ernie and them were talking. It was certainly before tip off though.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:28 AM   #53
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
I posted my stuff during the pregame show while Ernie and them were talking. It was certainly before tip off though.
then "in" you are.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:38 AM   #54
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Isn't the HoH a two pointer, which makes my score a +4. Is that right sike?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:43 AM   #55
sike
The Preacha

whatever do you mean? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 05:54 AM   #56
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

well, HoH the real problem ! otherwise I would be happy with a + 4 ...

that s life ! lucky in love - unlucky at cards ! I can live with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 11:55 AM   #57
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I was one lane violation away from taking it down last night. I gambled on the under for the HoH. One more miss from Shaq, and it would have been there. I'm pretty sure he missed one and then made it when he got another shot thanks to the violation. Dammit!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:23 PM   #58
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

But overall am I not the real winner for not jinxing this team?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:35 PM   #59
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Running Totals:
ames: +13
ape: +2
applebum: +6
bernardos70: +10
bricklayer: +10
BigDog: +6
BushLOVER(mavdog): +14
Caliente: +10
cheesestar(aka PackerFan): 0
Chiw@s: +4
chumdawg: +7
CrazyLint: +4
Crippler: +13
dalmations202: +10
DevinHarriswillstartsnameiswaytoolongforthisboarda lthoughitseemshewasright: -1
Doc: +17
Dirkenstein: +3
Dirno2000: 0
DubOverdose: +15
EricaLubarsky: -1
Estonian: +1
Evil: +16
FahQ: +2
FineCubanCigar: -1
Finley4ever: +9
Fintastic: 0
Folterkammer: +2
FreshJive: +9
grndmstr_c: +12
Irontoad: +8
Julius: +7
LordoftheMavs: +5
Male23Dan: +13
Maringa: -1
Mary: +11
Mavsman55: +2
MavsRule: +6
mercury_rev: +13
MFF: +13
Murph: +1
Novice: +4
Ocelotark: +1
Orangedays: +4
OzMavs: +9
PoindexterEinstien: +8
Pongo: +12
rabbitproof: +11
[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]raefformvp:+18[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Rakesh: +3
Razor: +5
samoan-maverick: +5
Sandeepgm: +13
sbjensen: +10
SeriousSummer: +11
TripleDipping: +9
Twelli: +13
U2: +4
Vashjan: -2
vjz: -1
V2M: 0
Woods: +2
Xerxes: -1
Zuerimav: +14
Old 11-12-2004, 12:35 PM   #60
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
But overall am I not the real winner for not jinxing this team?
Yes EL......you win.........please never play again.........they really looked good last night.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:41 PM   #61
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Im really thinking about it. Mavs are 5-0 when I refrain from playing

0-1 with injuries when I play.

I also have -1 points. How sad is that?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #62
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

We at the Institute for Over/Under Playing (or IOUP) encourage each and every board member to play the game regardless of Mavs record, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:22 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
We at the Institute for Over/Under Playing (or IOUP) encourage each and every board member to play the game regardless of Mavs record, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
I don't know about the religion part.....I'm not too fond of the Quakers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 03:41 PM   #64
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

+17 and I missed a game.

poop. I would be killing with that game.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 03:49 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

"pride goeth before a ...." ??????

Old 11-13-2004, 08:13 AM   #66
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
+17 and I missed a game.

poop. I would be killing with that game.
Well, Doc, I am +18 and I have missed a game as well. So I would say we are pretty even at this point (except that I am ahead by 1 point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]).

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote