Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-04-2002, 10:40 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Except you Murphy. Im serious. There comes a time when enough is enough, and you just have to let it out. You have been a jerk since day one, and the funny thing is, everyone here seems to take your crap. Why? I have no idea, but there is no way in hell some punk is going to talk crap to me day in and day out, and I not do anything about it. So you can going on thinking your god, but at least I know better. You are NO better than anyone on this board (worse in fact), but as long as you keep believing your "it" so be it. I just hope in real life your not like you are on this board, because if you are, your going to grow up one lonely guy....

Peace
Old 04-04-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have established some solid relationships that are growing into good friendships from some of the people on this board, so i don't believe i'll grow lonely. However, thank you for your concern.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 10:47 PM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

It's OK not to like someone on the board - just tone down the profanity please.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 10:51 PM   #4
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Internet relationships are what you would call "solid" huh? that is really really sad Murphy. Just listen to what you just said...Take a step back and look at the real you..do you like what you see?
Old 04-04-2002, 10:53 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Reeds, just because i speak with someone on this board does not mean that I do not know them in "real" life. It really is fine for you to not like me
Old 04-04-2002, 10:54 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

do i like what i see?
hell yes, isn't it obvious that i absolutely adore myself?
Old 04-04-2002, 10:57 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Reeds- I agree with MFFL...tone out the profanity. Nothing wrong with disagreements or not liking someone, but that first thread tonight was way out of bounds. And there is no reason to get into a pissing match with someone you don't like. It is a waste of time.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 10:58 PM   #8
reeds
Golden Member

Murphy, I know its ok to not like you. Actually, Im quite certain many on this board dont like you- but they wont say so. I thought it was time to come clean. Most wont because it might tarnish their image or they dont want to be kicked off the board, or whatever reason they might have. But, they hated Lamm so you just changed your name.

I for one am not going to take it from Murphy, lamm or whatever your name is. You start talking disrespecting garbage from now on, you will get it right back at ya..not a threat- just a fact...your game is getting real, real OLD..
Old 04-04-2002, 11:00 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Before posting maybe we just ask what purpose does it serve? If it isn't positive...maybe it shouldn't be posted.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:01 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

reeds, please...that's really enough.

you're not going to get me to get into it with you. i won't further comment in this thread
Old 04-04-2002, 11:05 PM   #11
reeds
Golden Member

Drbio- with all due respect. Why is it Murphy can talk "down" to whoever he wants, but a simple reply cannot be posted? I agree, I was a bit cruel with that post that was taken off, but someone must stand up to LAMM.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:05 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Reeds, c'mon man. Tone it down some.

Not sure what's going on or why you think your getting kicked off. I haven't seen anything in the mod lounge to indicate that you are.

It's ok that you have your differences with Murph and want to express that, but keep it level.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:07 PM   #13
reeds
Golden Member

MavsFanFinley- If you would have seen the post that is no longer there, you would know why. I am cool now. Enough is enough. Maybe he will grow up someday...doubtful though
Old 04-04-2002, 11:10 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

reeds- it was the profanity sir. I know you are really mad, but murph never uses that tone of profanity. Do I agree with murph all of the time? hell no. He understands that, but I can usually ignore him if he ticks me off. I think he's good for the board. Since you don't share that view I would suggest ignoring him. And for the record, I never said for you not to reply. I wish you wouldn't if it is going to be like the others, but it's your privilege. Best wishes here. I did not intend for you to think I was siding up or anything. I've enjoyed our conversations, albeit few, thus far. We just all (me included) need to return to basketball. After all, that's what brought us all here.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:25 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

i feel strangely left out on the apology. I almost feel as though the apology was directed at everyone except me
Old 04-04-2002, 11:27 PM   #16
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< If you would have seen the post that is no longer there, you would know why. >>

If you are talking about my post I never stated you would get kicked off the board (unless you already have one warning - I wouldn't know about that). I merely stated that I doubted if the mods would ignore it.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:33 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

murph- that doesn't help...but I admit it made me chuckle.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:36 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

you're right..it is in no way a shot at reeds. just something humorous.

however, i do apologize because it did take away from the original focus of the thread.. Murph bashing.

so, please, continue
Old 04-04-2002, 11:38 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

however, i do apologize because it did take away from the original focus of the thread..

Murph bashing.

Isn't that what all those other threads are for?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2002, 11:41 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..i know
i was just trying to ease the tension a bit...try and cool things down. kinda show that i wasn't going to get into it over something like that.
and i thought humor that wasn't negatively directed at anyone would be a good way to decrease the tension a bit
Old 04-04-2002, 11:42 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

may all the others follow suit....
Old 04-04-2002, 11:43 PM   #22
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

if you guys would stop talking about it for 5 minutes it might go away...just a thought...
Old 04-04-2002, 11:46 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

hales..the situation has calmed down.
nothing wrong with us sitting around having a laugh about nothing... just a thought...
Old 04-04-2002, 11:47 PM   #24
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

don't patronize me.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:56 PM   #25
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't I just lock this thread and save some headaches for some of us.