Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-08-2005, 11:05 AM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:My girlfriend likes another guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Its just a girlfirend.
genius!
we've missed you my friend!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My girlfriend likes another guy.
Look out the window...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #43
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE: My girlfriend likes another guy.

I've had the same girlfriend for about four years, ever since I was 16...we had problems like that at first, but as you mature in your relationship, stuff like that really doesn't mean anything. it's usually pretty funny. we both know we're attracted to other people, but none of that is worth risking our relationship on...especially since we're trying to raise our daughter (she's 2 now).

as for advice, just go party. if you can spit game good enough, you can get a girl. it's like clock work.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #44
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
I've had the same girlfriend for about four years, ever since I was 16...we had problems like that at first, but as you mature in your relationship, stuff like that really doesn't mean anything. it's usually pretty funny. we both know we're attracted to other people, but none of that is worth risking our relationship on...especially since we're trying to raise our daughter (she's 2 now).

as for advice, just go party. if you can spit game good enough, you can get a girl. it's like clock work.
so that makes you a father a 18?

interesting...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 02:58 PM   #45
endtroducing
Golden Member

yeah, my daughter was born when I was 18. my girlfriend is 23, and she's already done with pharmacy school, so we have a pretty stable life. I'll graduate in less than a year and start working for cisco. not all young parents are crackheads!
Old 04-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #46
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

hey cisco nice. I took 4 semesters of it in highschool and I think I will retake them in college to brush up on my skills before I take my ccna. hows the job market for ciscoians?

oh yah, on topic right..uhm, "it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved." at least that is what I keep telling myself.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #47
endtroducing
Golden Member

the Cisco market is really big in Alabama right now, with all the technology coming in...I hope to stay here and work, so I hope my girlfriend isn't offered a job in Phoenix, because then we'd have to move. too close to Nash, imo
Old 04-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with Phoenix. It's just Dallas with a little less cool.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #49
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the Cisco market is really big in Alabama right now, with all the technology coming in...

that's true... i heard Alabama is planning to finally implement the "Telephone".
Old 04-11-2005, 12:55 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
Quote:
the Cisco market is really big in Alabama right now, with all the technology coming in...
that's true... i heard Alabama is planning to finally implement the "Telephone".
what? they got tired of useing Morse Code?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-11-2005, 01:09 PM   #51
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
Quote:
what? they got tired of useing Morse Code?
no somebody stole the tin cans "for parts" and used the string to tie up their bumper. Needless to say the lines are down.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:50 PM   #52
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

This thread is getting old. Hey Thespiralgoeson, did you pick another girlfriend already?

Edit. Erred the heart-broken dude.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM   #53
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
So what you do is, always by strangulation. Use gloves for everything. You wanna find where the body would never be found. DO NOT put in dumpster or backyard. If you happen to have a vat of acid lying around throw it in there.
and, if for some reason, you do have to use the backyard, remember to bury deeper than 4 feet. if not, the dog WILL dig it up. then you'll have to dig two holes, and who wants to do that?

trust me on this one....
Old 04-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #54
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
This thread is getting old. Hey Anman21, did you pick another girlfriend already?
i think you probably mean spiral. i don't like to pick just 1 - i try to juggle 2 or 3 - though generally i'm pretty unsuccesful.
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 02:10 PM   #55
sike
The Preacha

this thread is tired...

Old 04-11-2005, 03:09 PM   #56
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't hear from Spiral in a while. You think he ended it already?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 03:36 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Haven't hear from Spiral in a while. You think he ended it already?
well I don't think he was planning anything that drastic, chum.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #58
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The relationship, Sike. Ended the *relationship*.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2005, 03:56 PM   #59
sike
The Preacha

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 04-11-2005, 05:23 PM   #60
seal614

seal614 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: aexchange

this is actually the WORST advice you could possibly get. if you really want her back, cut her off cold turkey and pretend she doesn't exist. don't call, don't write, don't send an email, don't IM. ignore her existence. within one week she'll call you to talk to you about your relationship.

This is pretty much truth in its purist form. The less you care, the quicker she'll crawl back. 99.9% effective.
seal614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #61
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: seal614
Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: aexchange

this is actually the WORST advice you could possibly get. if you really want her back, cut her off cold turkey and pretend she doesn't exist. don't call, don't write, don't send an email, don't IM. ignore her existence. within one week she'll call you to talk to you about your relationship.

This is pretty much truth in its purist form. The less you care, the quicker she'll crawl back. 99.9% effective.
the other .1% of the time she really is sick of you and wouldn't take you back even if you suddenly stumbled onto a billion dollars. But if you practice your "don't care" attitude a lot it might just stick and by the time you realize she isn't coming back to you it won't really matter because you haven't cared for a long time.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:18 PM   #62
chumdawg
Guru

AEX, Seal, Ninko...The strategy you describe is indeed tremendously effective under the right circumstances. Not so sure in this one, though. For your strategy to work, the girl has to still have some interest in the kid. In other words, if he drops off the face of the earth, she has to actually care.

It sounds to me as though the little filly has already shifted her attention to the new young stud, and soon she will forget Spiral's name. If he wants her back, he has no choice but to be proactive. He has to take ACTION. Otherwise, she will probably just silently thank him for making the dumping so painless.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #63
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
My girlfriend likes another guy.
Btw, signofbadtimes, your gf is perfectly normal.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:00 AM   #64
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Closer was the stupidest movie I ever saw.

The idiots in the movie were killing themselves and way overreacting to their relationships considering how little forethought and commitment they put into them in the first place.
If you think to yourself: "hey, I wonder what'll happen if I stab myself in the leg with a fork? It could be exciting" Go ahead and do it, but don't be surprised if it hurts.
And they never changed. UGH! I coulda been watching "up the creek."
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #65
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

This is the only girl you should worry about losing:

mmm....Katie Holmes
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #66
sike
The Preacha

she always looks like she is about to cry

Old 04-12-2005, 04:08 PM   #67
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

...always?