Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-14-2002, 12:40 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Tiger makes late push

Is there anyone out theree can stop Tiger other than Tiger? He made an incredible late push yesterday to tie up Retief Goosen for the Masters lead. If he pulls it out today, Tiger will become only the third person in history to win consecutive Green jackets. The guy is not my favorite, but damn...noone can deny he is the best in the game today.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2002, 07:58 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

It's over.

Click on the link above for the amazing, yet predictable story. Tiger runs away with his second consecutive Masters. The guy is one of the greatest of all time.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:31 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin cannot get over the hump. It's amazing.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:40 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

your cousin?
Old 04-14-2002, 10:46 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Phil Mickelson.

No, I don't pay attention to golf, other than to see what he does from time to time. And no, we don't talk with him much as my mom's side of the family is spread out and don't talk as much anyway.

We still root for him though.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:50 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Phil is solid. He has a nice game. I had no idea. That is so cool.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:53 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I'll take your word for it as I just can't stand a lot of golf at one time. LOL.

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for him to be so close and lose out in the end. It frustrates me, I know.

Oh well, he's due.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:14 PM   #8
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I think Phil can hit it as far as Tiger, hit irons as well as Tiger, if he can ever putt as well as Toger then he could challenge him as the best in the world.

He is the only guy on the tour right now that I can see possibly challenging Tiger in the future.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:14 PM   #9
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Oh by the way Tiger is F'in unbelievable.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:17 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Phil M. is as good a player as their is on the tour. It's just that Tiger is a level above everyone else.

Poor taste joke of the day:

Q. What do you call it when 50 white guys chase one black guy?
A. The PGA Tour