Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-24-2005, 12:24 AM   #41
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE: Nostalgia thread

that's line of the week material...

(in Kip's lisp) "that's what I'm talking about..."
Old 04-24-2005, 12:54 AM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

He needs to get it right, though! "How much you wanna make a bet..."

But when you are the Sikemonger, and you are now a bona fide guru, then I guess you can quote it any way you damn well please.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 09:05 AM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* the groans of the lower class hardly reach my ears [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

though I still love: "Your Mom goes to college!"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 09:47 AM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Nostalgia thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: mmmfast

Star Blazers - YESSSS!!!

Only other gun that could blow up a planet was the Death Star.
Man..... how fast my little U2 feet would move after school let out so I could get home in time to watch Space Battleship Yamato flying across the screen.

Long live Captain Avatar!

Miss Piggy, Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julious Strangepork
Old 04-26-2005, 08:11 AM   #45
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

May 2001

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 09:45 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

back when docbio had something in his bag......good times....good times

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-27-2005, 10:47 AM   #47
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

Back when you were cool...oh wait- I'm still waiting for that happen...

Old 04-27-2005, 02:48 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quote:
Back when you were cool...oh wait- I'm still waiting for that happen...
*sigh*....eyes welling up.....[one tear]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:53 PM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #50
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Old 04-28-2005, 12:46 AM   #51
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

When I was like 12 or 13, I watched Breakfast Club for the first time and I tried to bleach and dye my hair red. It looked so incredibly bad-- the bleaching wasnt quite right, and my hair frizzed up. I was so embarassed.

I remember ripping up the pictures that my mom took of me at my birthday party because I was so embarassed. Imagine that little girl with hair that was so frizzy, it was almost like a flattened afro, and the tint of red that only an elderly French woman would have.

Horrible!
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 10:11 AM   #52
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
and the tint of red that only an elderly French woman would have.

Horrible!
Only one word for that...

HOT.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 10:14 AM   #53
sike
The Preacha

note to self: "if ever you desire to seduce toad…stop bathing"

Old 04-28-2005, 10:31 AM   #54
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
note to self: "if ever you desire to seduce toad…stop bathing"
What do you mean, IF? No one can resist the studliness, no matter which planet you come from.