Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-14-2002, 11:31 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

for taking over the third spot on the top ten list. That fourth place guy is a little odd.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2002, 11:32 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

MFFL, passing a mod is no longer allowed. Slow down or face suspension.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:34 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

LOL Rob.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:35 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - at this rate I figure Doc will have 16,000 posts by the end of the year. He will be so far in first place that he won't even be able to see me in the rear view mirror.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:36 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Ouch.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 11:47 PM   #6
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Dr. Bio I am concerned for your health. If you don't slow down you are likely to get carpal tunnel.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:53 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

if that other activity didn't give me carpal tunnel then this won't...oops
Old 04-14-2002, 11:56 PM   #8
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

LOL, though I have no idea what you are talking about. Absolutely clueless.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:58 PM   #9
grbh
Platinum Member

LOL, though I have no idea what you are talking about. Absolutely clueless. I guess checkers, but I am not sure.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:58 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Uh yeah...checkers....you must have missed MFF's post taking a shot at me yesterday. After I saw it she dumped it but it was really funny.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:01 AM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's thinking of his fingers in the tight, cramped position as a child/teenager.

I could be wrong though. Man, if you got carpal tunnel from that you must have been doing it like 10 times a day. I'm not sure whether to be envious, disgusted, or proud. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002, 12:04 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

OMG...LOL!
Old 04-15-2002, 12:20 AM   #13
grbh
Platinum Member

Yea I read what MFF posted the other day. I was just giving you a hard time. By the way MFF if you are reading this POST MORE!

Old 04-15-2002, 12:21 AM   #14
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< I think he's thinking of his fingers in the tight, cramped position as a child/teenager. >>

I strongly object to kids and teenagers drinking beer. That's what Doc was referring to, not anything vulgar, I think? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002, 12:46 AM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing Doc does more than post here and drink beer is this:

Old 04-15-2002, 12:47 AM   #16
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

And if you read his lips, I swear he's chanting beer, beer, beer.
Old 04-15-2002, 07:01 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Oh my goodness.... I hope everyone realizes that the alien is pumping up a keg there....
Old 04-15-2002, 09:17 PM   #18
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Of course Doc. That's why I posted it.

Sheesh, what did you think I meant by posting that pic?
Old 04-15-2002, 09:39 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

hahahaha....you guys are killing me.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]