Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-21-2005, 01:46 AM   #1
BirdReincarnation41

BirdReincarnation41 is on a distinguished road
Default Liberals are devils.

The wonderful thing about liberals is that since they can't be true Christians, God will see to it that they are punished in hell for eternity for their sinful and wicked ways on earth.

Liberals may get their way on Earth in the finite time they live on this planet, but make no mistake, they will reap their reward of eternal damnation when and where it really counts.

That brings me great joy to think of how these pinko commie treacherous weazel liberals are going to reak in agony and suffering in a lake of emotional fire.

Hey, Libs maybe you should of accepted Christ before you decided to accept Stalin, Mao, The Clintons, Malcom X, and all the other commie demons first as your lord and savior.

Hope you have fun roasting in hell.

Die, liberals, die. You racist commie devil jihadists. By the way there aint no affirmative action or Government program or tax or Mohammed to save your butts in Jesus Christ's glorious kingdom of love, mercy, and JUSTICE. That divine Justice is all liberals' great downfall.

I love Jesus Christ because he loves Justice. I am confident my savior will give everything the liberals want and deserve. When they scream in horror at their ignorant earthly ways on judgement day, the angels will sing hallejuiah because justice is about to get served.

Jesus is not only love, he is JUSTICE. Remember that you disgusting pompous liberal sacks of elitist cow manure. Now rot in hell, forever, as Jesus indirectly commands.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BirdReincarnation41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2005, 02:14 AM   #2
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Default RE: Liberals are devils.

I'm sorry but your a true idiot.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote