Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-08-2005, 02:36 PM   #1
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dirk .gif?

Can somebody post here this .gif fail where Dirk steals ball from Kobe and then makes dunk (2004/05 season game)?
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #2
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dirk .gif fail?

Hold on a second... I've got it on my computer and will have to post it on imageshack.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 02:53 PM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dirk .gif fail?

Here you go.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:58 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I still get tears in my eyes seeing that.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #5
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

A 7-footer not known for his defensive prowess, guards one of the best 1-on-1 players, outside the arc, steals the ball and strolls home for a ferocious dunk while the other guy just chases him all the way only to fall down flat.

Play of the year, if you ask me.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #6
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

ISO: high res
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 05:10 PM   #7
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

that is sooooooooo awesome! why can't the season start already!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
Bayliss

It's also on Zacher's Dirk Nowitzki's mix tape. The same meixtape that has the shot in Portland... the haftime heave in SA... some of Dirk's german days...
Old 08-08-2005, 06:41 PM   #9
MaverickFFL2

MaverickFFL2 can only hope to improve

where can I obtain this mixtape?
MaverickFFL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

you can find it here
Old 08-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #11
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

ahh that mixtape gets me all misty
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #12
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

sigh cant get it

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:27 PM   #13
MaverickFFL2

MaverickFFL2 can only hope to improve

I'd like to thank you for the Dirk video

HOWEVER, I just want to say that I had to mute the damn thing b/c unfortunately, the maker decided to include the music of quite possibly one of the WORST damn bands to ever grace this side of mars (although they don't grace anything except for a pile of crap, but even then the pile is better than they are)... 3 Doors Down

poor poor POOR choice

MaverickFFL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:57 PM   #14
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of the incident is Kobe tripping and falling on his face. We need to see that in the NBA more often.
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:20 AM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: MaverickFFL2
I'd like to thank you for the Dirk video

HOWEVER, I just want to say that I had to mute the damn thing b/c unfortunately, the maker decided to include the music of quite possibly one of the WORST damn bands to ever grace this side of mars (although they don't grace anything except for a pile of crap, but even then the pile is better than they are)... 3 Doors Down

poor poor POOR choice
agreed on the music. Not only does it suck, but "miss me while I'm gone" or whatever makes me very uneasy.

Anyway, some of the greatest moments on film-- Nowitzki being fathered by Don Nelson, the three point competition, the kobe steal and dunk.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:42 AM   #16
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

great tape when he is at dfw he looks like a dear in headlights
Old 08-09-2005, 09:48 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted to take this time to tell you that I love you all! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:34 PM   #18
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it would've included some footage of Dirk's 53 point game against Houston. I'll never forget that overtime sequence... Dirk scores 10 consecutive, unanswered points to open the overtime.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #19
JoeGalvan

JoeGalvan is on a distinguished road

pretty good clip ... it didnt have that one dunk over that dude crom denver though (i dont think) ... from a few years back ...

i got this, and the j-how videos ... is there possibly one floating around of fin-dawg?
JoeGalvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:29 PM   #20
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yes, horrible music. but it was cool to see all the young footage of him. man, that backstreet boy haircut he had going at the press conference was just brutal.

and i want to see more of that strong move to the basket, and less flopping to get calls this year.