Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-03-2005, 12:00 AM   #41
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

I'm about to capitalize on a HUGE mistake.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2005, 09:44 AM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
I'm about to capitalize on a HUGE mistake.
how so?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:16 AM   #43
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

You'll see Oct. 4th. HA HA HA.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 10-03-2005, 02:31 PM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think I know Nash. And if I weren't so far down on the waiver wire I might have a shot at him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What is your team name?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:05 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
You'll see Oct. 4th. HA HA HA.
dang it...you're gonna mess me up!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-03-2005, 06:59 PM   #46
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

i think i should change my team name to "rented mule"
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:11 PM   #47
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I think I know Nash. And if I weren't so far down on the waiver wire I might have a shot at him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What is your team name?

Yeah U2. That's why when i set my rankings, i went down the list of every last player. Solid players were ranked in the 100s.

My team's name is Uncle Brown's Team.

~The Salesman
Old 10-04-2005, 12:54 AM   #48
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
i think i should change my team name to "rented mule"
bring on dem mules.

Old 10-04-2005, 04:10 AM   #49
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Magloire and Marvin Williams. that's alright I guess...

not as good as my Kwame Brown, JR Smith, Jerome James pick-ups [img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:15 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Jerome James will be playing backup to Eddie Curry....who I just picked up!

Old 10-04-2005, 07:32 AM   #51
sike
The Preacha

am a bit surprised I got two of the three I went after: Eddie Curry (new starting C in NY) and Jamal Tinsley (very decent starting PG)...I thought it odd that some of you guys did not grab them up...oh well...good for me!

Old 10-04-2005, 07:35 AM   #52
sike
The Preacha

check out my forward/center core: JHo, R. Jefferson, JO, KG, Big Ben, Damp, Eddie Curry, A. (I'm a pissant) Walker...

can you say borad ownage?? I think so.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:23 AM   #53
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Huh. I put in three waiver requests and got ZERO!!!! Magliore, Daniels, and Curry. None of them I got. All denied.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:48 AM   #54
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
am a bit surprised I got two of the three I went after: Eddie Curry (new starting C in NY) and Jamal Tinsley (very decent starting PG)...I thought it odd that some of you guys did not grab them up...oh well...good for me!

I don't know about Curry, but i was on the fence about Tinsley. I don't think his stats will be as impressive as last season now they got Jasikevicious

I'll settle for a front line of Jamison/D. Howard/Webber/Randolph/Boozer/Magloire/Williams/Kristic.

~The Salesman
Old 10-04-2005, 08:48 AM   #55
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Huh. I put in three waiver requests and got ZERO!!!! Magliore, Daniels, and Curry. None of them I got. All denied.
You had what, the first pick in the draft?? Waiver priority goes to people that picked last.

Besides you deserve any pickups seeing how you already have james, pierce and allen....that just isn't fair :-p
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:47 AM   #56
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

curry ain't starting buddy =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:52 AM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
some reports suggest that Curry will start at power forward, with Jerome James at center.
they won't drop a ton of cash and talent for a role player....he's starting...either at PF or C....book it.