Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-30-2005, 01:23 AM   #1
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone want White?

Rodney White was cut by Denver and I think he might be a good fit here. He was a high draft pick and has talent. this could be a good place for him. I would be open to letting Marshall go to nbdl and bringing this guy on. Anybody agree?
Old 10-30-2005, 01:42 AM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: anyone want White?

Doesn't seem to rebound for crap.... I think I'll pass.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i think he may be a good fit, but i like the upside of daniels and howard more than white.

and that's whose minutes he would be taking away from.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 10:11 AM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I thought we wanted to get away from three point shooting bigs?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:16 PM   #5
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Jahidi White?..... lil rodney.... I'd pass on em'
Old 10-30-2005, 05:40 PM   #6
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:anyone want White?

I'd take him for a backup role but it says a lot that this guy hasn't been picked up or why he got cut in the first place. And I have a strong feeling it has nothing to do with his playing on the court. Not sure if this team really needs one of the hot head types right now. The Mavs have to find their identity on the court first with the players the players they currently have. Not to mention we have Christie, Daniels, Howard, Stack and KVH all playing the same spot White would. Unless he has some sort of post up game that I don't know about that could allow him to play at the 4 spot.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote