Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2002, 04:45 PM   #521
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Just sitting here smiling ear to ear.
Old 04-28-2002, 04:47 PM   #522
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

After a win like this....a series sweep....

the air conditioning is cooler, the beer is colder, the taste is better and I am having a great day.....

Congrats Mavs!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 04:49 PM   #523
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

<< good win. but expect fin to say something like, &quot;we haven't achieved anything yet.&quot; i think he really wants it all this year. >>

I'd expect that from any of the guys. They expect as much or more from themselves as we do. They've been very focused and aren't going to waste time celebrating the 1st round like the Kings did.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 04:51 PM   #524
Drbio
Banned

The Mavs will be in the WCF. I can virtually guarantee it.
Old 04-28-2002, 05:09 PM   #525
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<<

<< good win. but expect fin to say something like, &quot;we haven't achieved anything yet.&quot; i think he really wants it all this year. >>

I'd expect that from any of the guys. They expect as much or more from themselves as we do. They've been very focused and aren't going to waste time celebrating the 1st round like the Kings did.
>>

Good thing we don't have embarrassing buffoons like that Vlade Divac on this team.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 06:27 PM   #526
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

congrats guys....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] incredible victory....
the mavs makes my heart beat faster.... i'm still excited....
amazing sweep.... and they definitely deservsed to be in the second round
that early.... all of the big three are great but DIRK is still my hero....
can't wait till next saturday 6:30pm - whereever that game may be....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

thank you very much mavericks

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 06:32 PM   #527
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

hi sweety [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wir habens heute mal beide gesehen ... gr&uuml;sse aus der fremde

murph: when the mavs went cold i could hear you calling &quot;give it to dirk&quot; - and know what? I joined the chant tonight!

get on the next opponent!
Old 04-28-2002, 07:04 PM   #528
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

hi seelenjaeger... thanks for the greetings...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
missed your comments during the game... hope your
online situation will change till next saturday...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
cu.

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 07:23 PM   #529
DTL
Diamond Member

forward Eduardo Najera, often overlooked among the Mavs' many offensive stars, made three straight big plays. He drew a charge, dove to the floor for a steal and put home a follow shot to stop Minnesota's momentum. Najera helped hold Garnett without a basket over the final 10 minutes.

Good game, Eddie!
Old 04-28-2002, 09:10 PM   #530
DTL
Diamond Member

From AP:

With fans yelling, &quot;They're in our house now!&quot; the Target Center crowd of 18,795 was pumped up.

What kind of chant is that?

3-0. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 04-28-2002, 09:18 PM   #531
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i think dirk and fin got it confused with their house... i don't think they knew they were on the road
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 10:04 PM   #532
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

i think dirk and fin got it confused with their house... i don't think they knew they were on the road

LOL. Good one Murph. Dirk and Fin were amazing for different stretches of the game and would not let this team lose.

Najera did have 3 nice plays for us in the 4th when we needed them.
Old 04-29-2002, 06:54 AM   #533
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice that he showed up then..if he or a couple other guys would have done anything earlier, it might not have gone down to the wire..but, he stepped up late..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 09:09 AM   #534
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

LOSE THAT STUPID EARRING, DIRK!

YOU LOOK HALF AS STUPID AS KG DOES WITH TWO!
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 09:14 AM   #535
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with Dirk wearing an earring.
Old 04-29-2002, 09:21 AM   #536
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, but he looks stupid to me.
Old 04-29-2002, 09:52 AM   #537
Drbio
Banned

what the hell does that have to do with his play? What a non-issue.
Old 04-29-2002, 09:58 AM   #538
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Obviously has nothing to do with his play, which I've praised incessantly.

But he just flashed on SportsCenter in the post-Game 3 news conference, and again, he looked stupid.