Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-27-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default New construction at my store

http://genxstuff.blogspot.com/

Let me know if it is showing up OK
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2006, 11:19 PM   #2
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Hahaha...ohhhh...now your 'Location' makes sense!

Comic Book Guy!

EDIT: D'oh...Wayne? ...hard to keep track of who's who around here. Sorry about that man.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-27-2006 at 11:35 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:24 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

its showing....what will be the name and what is the primary business? (Comics?)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice looking renovation in progress. Is that the backroom where the gamers were Wayne?

It looks a LOT nicer. Well done.

BTW everyone....if you ever get the chance you should drop by MFFL's store. It's pretty cool and you will certainly find something that interests you. I loved it.

Last edited by Drbio; 03-27-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:35 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of store? and where?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-27-2006, 11:39 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Comic & Game store. It's near DFW Airport.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:35 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Where abouts near the airport? Are you up in Grapevine?

Is there still the place...I think it was called Lone Star Comics...in Irving by the Hooters? Big competitor of yours?

Careful with that slatwall stuff. It will break way too easily.

Looking nice so far.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #8
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Let me know where the store is, I might show up. I just got back from Universal and they had a sweet comic book store at the Islands of Adventure park. Had alot of cool stuff. Give us a location and I might stop by.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #9
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Where abouts near the airport? Are you up in Grapevine?

Is there still the place...I think it was called Lone Star Comics...in Irving by the Hooters? Big competitor of yours?
Kinda a competitor but they are more focused on kids where we focus more on customers who are already in the hobby.

The store is GenX Comics - 239 N Industrial, Bedford (intersection of Hwy 157 and Hwy 183). The place is still torn up right now but it will get done in the next couple of weeks.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:03 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

MFFL's store.....and if I recall correctly...I got the correct side of the street too.
Attached Images
File Type: gif map.gif (16.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Drbio; 03-28-2006 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:12 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Kinda a competitor but they are more focused on kids where we focus more on customers who are already in the hobby.

The store is GenX Comics - 239 N Industrial, Bedford (intersection of Hwy 157 and Hwy 183). The place is still torn up right now but it will get done in the next couple of weeks.
What facilitated the overhaul?

Old 03-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
What facilitated the overhaul?
money...

Last edited by Drbio; 03-28-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:33 PM   #13
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Across from Trinity HS?

My brother used to stop by driving from Arlington to Grapevine. Pretty cool MFFL.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:27 PM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Wow, you've got a lot of stuff going on over there! I'll have to make a trip to that side of town and see it all in person. I hope you just love the finished product - no doubt it will be awesome!
Old 03-29-2006, 05:01 PM   #15
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Across from Trinity HS?

My brother used to stop by driving from Arlington to Grapevine. Pretty cool MFFL.
Next to Chicken Express?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #16
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Next to Chicken Express?
Just down the street a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Across from Trinity HS?
Yep.