Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Redheads are easily distracted.

Look! A bird!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2002, 11:57 PM   #82
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

That's how you do it - just don't TELL her you are trying to distract her in the same post.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2002, 11:57 PM   #83
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<<

<< Well, I know what pole-ing means now, and ya know what i have to say? >>

Like my new sig?
>>

OMG Jackass.
Old 05-06-2002, 11:58 PM   #84
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

The bird went by too fast.

Just wondering? Is it okay to say, um, the names I've been saying? Just had this feeling suddenly that someone might try to ban me.

Oh, Lord, no!
Old 05-07-2002, 12:00 AM   #85
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Smiles's really getting good at this. Post something and quote herself to add something more. That's how you do it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 12:08 AM   #86
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at the really slow flying dead bird.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 12:14 AM   #87
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Look at the really slow flying dead bird. >>

what??! I got confused in here somewhere. flying dead?

I am (most of the time) careful to not post right after myself, but to edit what I already have.

As for quoting myself, I was ACTUALLY quoting MFFL who quoted me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 12:18 AM   #88
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<<

<< Look at the really slow flying dead bird. >>

what??! I got confused in here somewhere. flying dead?

I am (most of the time) careful to not post right after myself, but to edit what I already have.

As for quoting myself, I was ACTUALLY quoting MFFL who quoted me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

sorry, got it mixed up. I was referring to the biochem post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 12:20 AM   #89
Smiles
Diamond Member

Aaah, I'm the dork! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]