Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #41
JROCK76

JROCK76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoDeep3

Note that the ref is signalling the violation before Devin's hand touches Wade.

Is this the foul called to allow Miami to win?

DIRK'S hand in the back is a foul especially when it appears he's displacing or altering his current movement whether airborne or not... So I can see that call being made, but not after that same ref passes on the obvious push off on JT at the begining of the play.
JROCK76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2006, 01:03 PM   #42
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGoesNuclear
You are a disgrace. Please do us a favor and be a Spurs fan.
Yeah, I'm a disgrace because I don't believe the Mavs are without fault ever. Or because I'm not part of the crowd that refuse to take of the rose colored glasses. I haven't been a fan of Cuban's the last couple years and have made no secret of it here.

And if I were to give up on this team, I wouldn't become a Spurs fan. I'd be rooting for my 2nd favorite team which is the Golden State Warriors.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:19 PM   #43
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Yeah, I'm a disgrace because I don't believe the Mavs are without fault ever. Or because I'm not part of the crowd that refuse to take of the rose colored glasses. I haven't been a fan of Cuban's the last couple years and have made no secret of it here.

And if I were to give up on this team, I wouldn't become a Spurs fan. I'd be rooting for my 2nd favorite team which is the Golden State Warriors.
Jason Richardson awaits.

Its not just homerisem,open your eyes man.
We're getting raped "America X" style.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:43 PM   #44
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy
Selective refereeing at its best.
9.1 sec remaining, up 1, down to the last play:

1. Ref was at half court, did not see the Wade catching ball with left foot planted on front court before hopping on to the backcourt.
2. Ref at half court on opposite side, did not see Wade push off against Terry.
3. Wade drive to basket, some contact which normally would not be called 9/10 time to determine game unless it is blatant.
4. TO hand signal after 1st FT was to indicate time out after 2nd FT. (up for debate)
Old 06-19-2006, 01:50 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB
heck.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:28 PM   #46
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
heck.
heck.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:38 PM   #47
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy
I think you mean Jodie Foster style, right?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:55 PM   #48
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
heck.

Wow, that is definetly a backcourt violation.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #49
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

He posted a blog about it