Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2006, 11:41 PM   #13
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Battier is a pretty good defender in my view, I think he would fit well with our team, I think he'd play Kobe and Wade better than a lot of people but he wouldnt shut them down by himself thats for sure. I like all the trades but dont know if the teams would go for them or not. I really dont know about the James trade though... in fact I havent really been paying attention but since when do the Mavs want Terry off the bench? Harris is a deadly weapon to have (he does what he does well). Aside from this though, I just hate age... I dont want James for a younger guy but if its only Daniels then I suppose.... and Magloire? Well he would be decent I suppose I havent seen him play a lot last season actually but judging from his stats it would still be a good contrast to go with Diop, less defense more offense from the bigs... not bad.

Iverson on our team? Once again we're trading a lot of youth with Harris and Daniels (and bigman D in Dampier, but also a big contract) it might be just the thing to get a championship. But hey we made it to the finals didnt we?
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote