Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-05-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Consequently, costing the Cowboys probably 2 games because you can't get the job done when it counts
Costing them 2 games? What games have you been watching? If those 2 dropped passes cost us those 2 games than we have TO to thank for 4 games this season. Its impossible for 1 player to cost a team a loss or win in the NFL. NBA maybe but no way in hell is it possible in football.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:39 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Costing them 2 games? What games have you been watching? If those 2 dropped passes cost us those 2 games than we have TO to thank for 4 games this season. Its impossible for 1 player to cost a team a loss or win in the NFL. NBA maybe but no way in hell is it possible in football.
First off, don't be a smart ass to me if you want me to respond to this post. Second off, the games that you probably think T.O. had to do with us winning, we would have won regardless. T.O.'s so called 'will' hasn't done shit for us this year. I don't understand what the question is here. We are paying him 25 million to make plays that he is not making, yet he feels it necessary to show off in the end zone when the league and fans could give a shit. He is a moronic child in a gifted body.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:46 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Second off, the games that you probably think T.O. had to do with us winning, we would have won regardless..
Ok, so what games that we lost did he cost us? You can argue today and ill say fine though so did alot of people. other than that? THe giants game? Hahaha, hell no. They were using your own standards, going to lose that game anyway. Philly? Umm no, that would be mr. bledsoe. Jags? Again mr bledsoe. So what other game did he cost us?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:55 PM   #4
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
THe giants game? Hahaha, hell no.
Hell yes.. IMO And your argument here doesn't convince me otherwise.. A crucial fourth down conversion would have put us in a position to change the face of the game. That is my opinion and if you disagree that is fine. I am not gonna be a smart ass about it. Some people have taken my anger of Terrell Owens as an attack or something personal.

Last edited by Nemesis; 11-05-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 01:00 AM   #5
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Hell yes.. IMO And your argument here doesn't convince me otherwise.. A crucial fourth down conversion would have put us in a position to change the face of the game. That is my opinion and if you disagree that is fine. I am not gonna be a smart ass about it. Some people have taken my anger of Terrell Owens as an attack or something personal.
The problem is you were so indignant about it. Dallas would have had a miniscule chance of winning if TO caught that pass but he didnt cost them that game dude and to imply that that play did is just asinine. What do you think the 5 interceptions did during that game? Not affect it at all?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Ok, so what games that we lost did he cost us? You can argue today and ill say fine though so did alot of people. other than that? THe giants game? Hahaha, hell no. They were using your own standards, going to lose that game anyway. Philly? Umm no, that would be mr. bledsoe. Jags? Again mr bledsoe. So what other game did he cost us?
By that manner of thinking, Andre Gurode cost us the game as well. He should have made the block that owuld have allowed Glenn to run free down the sidelines.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-07-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote