Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-28-2006, 05:19 PM   #401
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Devin would have to make a whole lot of enough errors to justify pulling him for Anthony Johnson for the rest of the game.
Anthony plays better defense against bigger guards, and Devin was making too many mental mistakes on defense on gambling and not staying in front of his man. Foye was having a field day with Devin. So, was M.James as well.

I also think that Devin is on a shorter leash because he is a starter. I know Anthony is not a Devin type of player, but he plays hard nose defense and makes good solid decisions when distributing the ball. I just dont like Anthony when he is being offensive minded. That is where Anthony falls extremely short, but he does play big at times against smaller defenders..The failed Anthony dunk was hilarious to me ;-)
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #402
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Jessica Simpson? That other loser is from Louisana i believe.
Jessica Simpson...That is who it is...Thanks..I just couldn't remember the name right off hand..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote