Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-21-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default College Hoops: Texas A&M at Auburn

This should be one of the best college hoops games of the day.

Texas A&M is 9-2 and ranked #13.
Auburn is 9-3 and usually tough at home.

Should be a great college basketball game. Can A&M win on the road?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2006, 12:59 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Nice bet Dub. I'm thinking about a little more but I will probably go with A&M.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:02 AM   #3
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Auburn sucks. bet the house on A&M.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 10:06 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

They are 9-3 and sucK? Maybe I should have given better odds for Auburn then. I don't know much about them but the Vegas line was close when I checked.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:30 PM   #5
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I might finish it off and add my remaining 389 to my bet.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

All in on A&M.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:26 PM   #7
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
They are 9-3 and sucK? Maybe I should have given better odds for Auburn then. I don't know much about them but the Vegas line was close when I checked.
yes, they are atrocious. the tallest man on the team is 6'8 and he is skin and bones.

I watched them lose to AUM in an exhibition game. AUM is the Montgomery campus of Auburn- it'd be like the Mavericks losing to a junior high team, if you're looking for a comparison. they beat Nicholls State by 5. they stink. real bad.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #8
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, at this time of year records can be pretty deceptive in College Basketball due to weak out-of-conference schedules. Teams like Clemson are undefeated right now, but they racking up wins against the likes St. Mary's School for the Blind so no one is really taking them all that seriously.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Props to endtro....it isn;t even close.

I honestly thought this would be a great game.