Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-08-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice
Default How should i plan my trip to dallas?

This year I decided that no matter what i want to fly out there for a round two or three playoff game. I've never been to dallas and thought going to the game ther would be perfect. Well i cant book the air, hotel, car or anything until i have a ticket (which most likely will be bught from a scalper at this point) but i cant do anything until the stupid round two and three schedules are released. how should i plan my trip? anyone do this in the past?
robz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you flying from? In other words, can you fly into Love Field? That's gonna make a big difference, as Love is WAY closer to the hangar.

How long do you plan to stay? How much other stuff would you like to do while you are here? What kind of budget do you have? How big, or small, are you trying to go?

Please provide these details, and I'm sure we can help.

Without those, I'll say that finding a place to stay here will be trivial. It really all depends on what else you would like to do.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Where are you flying from? In other words, can you fly into Love Field? That's gonna make a big difference, as Love is WAY closer to the hangar.

How long do you plan to stay? How much other stuff would you like to do while you are here? What kind of budget do you have? How big, or small, are you trying to go?

Please provide these details, and I'm sure we can help.

Without those, I'll say that finding a place to stay here will be trivial. It really all depends on what else you would like to do.
Well I'm looking to come out for a round three game. My goal is to goto one game and stay another night for a game at the local sports bar. I'm flying from NJ and i guess i could fly anywhere that is more convenient/cheaper for me. My goal for the trip is about 1500 for air/ticket/hotel/food/drinks/car rental(maybe, i guess depends on where i stay and if a car is really needed)/everything.

I don't really know what's in dallas to look at besides the mavs, so if you can suggest things for me that'd be great. I'm not a club person or anything, I'm 22 years old. I'm still not sure if im coming down with anyone, still trying to convince some friends to come out with me but since money is an issue for them I'm not sure how it'll go.

I'm not planning to stay long, lets say round three starts on a thursday, i would like to fly out there on wed goto the game on thursday stay till the next game, saturday and fly back home on sunday.
robz is offline   Reply With Quote