Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-20-2002, 11:13 PM   #1
balla gurl

balla gurl is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Official Steve Nash Homepage

Good Summer to everyone!

As you all know, summer came a bit too soon for me and the team. After such an incredible year, we had really hoped (and believed) to get deeper into the playoffs than we did. I still believe that we are as deep and talented than any team in the league. but also like other teams, we have our weaknesses as well. Some of those weaknesses were exposed in our Sacramento series. Defeat is a great teacher, and we know what we must work on next season. I also feel that the experience will be a benefit, and that we will continue to achieve greater success each season. I expect the Mavs to remain one of the best teams in the NBA for many years.

I've been enjoying my summer, and I hope you have too. I spent the first few weeks resting at home in Victoria with my family. Dirk came up here as well, and we had a good time. Victoria is really special, especially in the summer. Next stop was Japan. I am a huge soccer fan. I wanted to see the World Cup, and Japan. It was a great time, and Japan is really an interesting place to visit. I was able to experience the local food, culture and history. I hope to be back in Japan again in the future.

I'll spend some time in England with family before returning to Canada to prepare for the World Championships. The games will be held in Indianapolis this year, so it will be fun to play in front of so many Canadian and American fans.

Until next time, enjoy the summer. Have some fun. I'll see you at the World Championships!

All the best,

Steve

www.stevenash.netText
balla gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2002, 11:15 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool. And I know EXACTLY where he is coming from about Japan being a cool place.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 11:29 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that.

Summer is the best season.