Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-22-2002, 10:15 AM   #1
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

what are your predictions ?

go germany !

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2002, 11:31 AM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I´m predicting a breakout game of Germany, after all the critisism.
Germany will win 3 - 0.

LETS GO GERMANY!!!!
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 02:49 PM   #3
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

1-1 end of regulation
S. Korea advances on penalty kicks.

(but im rooting for Germany [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 03:49 PM   #4
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

No way Korea advances in penalty kicks. We ALWAYS win them in big tourneys. And we have Kahn.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 04:38 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wrath of Kahn.

Germany 2-1
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 07:51 PM   #6
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

2-0 germany

no goal for south korea...
no go ! we have our great keeper OLIVER KAHN !!!!!

Old 06-24-2002, 11:07 PM   #7
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

go korea!

thought i'd throw in my asian solidarity two-cent [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wouldn't it be hilarious to have a turkey-korea final? would that be the end of the whole silliness called World Cup?
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 08:32 AM   #8
Novice#41
Golden Member

finale ohoooo finale ohooooho....
Old 06-25-2002, 09:35 AM   #9
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be rooting for germany, but i would not want to be the team that plays the host country...

they've had some very bad calls go in their favor. hmmmmmmm....
Old 06-25-2002, 05:03 PM   #10
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Edit
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 08:18 PM   #11
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

I predict the U.S.A. will fall asleep watching sportscenter highlights. How can they call soccer video "highlights"- that is the real question???
Old 06-25-2002, 08:31 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

That was one hell of a game. I watched the replay. Great soccer.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote