Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
please...

Do you contribute thoughts to this forum any longer or just judge other people's opinions?

A couple samples of your more recent contributions to this site:

Quote:
GAME DAY THREAD!!! FIFTH GAME OF THE YEAR! GO COWBOYS!!:

TO sucks, I don't care what any of you f-ers say.
Quote:
Nerdcore Hiphop will Reign Supreme:

I don't think you want to know what I think.
Quote:
Mavs Physicals:

and what a great point it was...
Quote:
Top 10 "Desert Island" Albums:

ok...next
Quote:
Nowitzki: 'I take losses harder probably than anyone else in this league':

whatever...
Quote:
Pops Gone...:

well...the truth hurts doesn't it?
Quote:
Cowboys Off-season Thread:

Julies Jones = most over-rated RB ever!

I love how you talk sh!t and never back it up with ANYTHING... Never a single thought to go behind your insults, never a single opinion that someone can throw back in your face...

Pure cowardice...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-10-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:22 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Do you contribute thoughts to this forum any longer or just judge other people's opinions?

I love how you talk sh!t and never back it up with ANYTHING... Never a single thought to go behind your insults, never a single opinion that someone can throw back in your face...

Pure cowardice...
I can't stand arrogance (who can really?), and horse-blinders that come with it. This particular forum is filled with it, including you... Hence, the word "please" as in "please, take your fat head out of the Cowboys ass long enough to see the facade."
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't stand arrogance (who can really?), and horse-blinders that come with it. This particular forum is filled with it, including you... Hence, the word "please" as in "please, take your fat head out of the Cowboys ass long enough to see the facade."

Thanks for driving my point home...

Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Thanks for driving my point home...
Maybe in your little world that made sense..

Last edited by Nemesis; 10-11-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #5
Underdog

Quote:
Maybe in your little world that made sense..
I have already explained myself in this thread - go back and read it all again, soak it in, then read it once more for good measure...

I've made my point very clear: you belittle everyone's opinion without offering any insight as to WHY their opinions deserve to be belittled by the likes of you... If you're gonna talk sh!t, then back it up with something (ANYTHING)...