Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
vashjan

vashjan will become famous soon enoughvashjan will become famous soon enough
Default Avery's coaching...

We have read many interesting things about Avery's coaching styles, philosophy, etc...I have a a few questions though...

1) Avery's seems very involved calling plays during games, asking players to go in this direction that direction...you basketball players out there...isn't this confusing to the players? Isn't this something that always have the players looking up waiting for direction from him instead of allowing his players to innovate on offense and be creative...

2) Can Avery take a player who is tough minded and speaks his mind..someone like Kobe's fiery personality or MJ's personality?????

I think he is a very good teacher and demands the right things...but sometimes I think he is way too involved during the game..."like he is playing in the game"""

i think he needs to allow his players play...also I would love to see the offensive efficiency(numbers..stats) of the Mavericks when their offense are near the Mavs bench vs the other side..

comments....critics...etc...
Old 02-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I fear that this team has players who innovate by creatively selecting jump shots.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 02-08-2008 at 03:16 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote