Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little help

When it's over, can someone give a good review of Avery's comments on GAC, 103.3 ESPN at 4:30 today, please?

I'm going to be busy and will be unable to listen to a radio or be on a computer. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

mildly paraphrased aj statements....

we played like crap

it's all my fault that the players are a bunch of soft, mentally weak, female sex organs.

we traded for kidd because we thought he'd bring some leadership and energy and wife beating.

dirk is pretty good.

life isn't always fair.

speaking of female sex organs, we're not getting any penetration.

we don't feel we're as good as we're going to be, and we need more penetration.

you can't just put gumbo together and make it be gumbo and make it come together instantly. sometimes you just have to let it simmer.

we still don't know who our starting five should be.

we're trying to tweak our offense to fit kidd's strengths, but we still need him to score a bit more than 5-6-7-8 points. we've got to be able to get a little scoring out of the one and five positions because team's aren't going to come off Dirk and Josh down the road.

i don't have any friggin clue what we need to do against kobe or mcgrady.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-07-2008 at 05:35 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

you forgot:

my mustashe sucks ass and i barely speak english
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i was really waiting for him to comment on JJ buh rare uh
Old 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

It looks like Avery is addressing most of the issues we see except for one big glaring hole. Trying to stop the Kobe's, Lebron's, McGrady's etc.. Avery says that they try doubling them and forcing the ball out of their hands but the "role" players on their teams make plays. I'm thinking as I listen okay.... and? other teams manage to win games even when the all-star is scoring why can't we?