Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-10-2002, 09:35 AM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

and i'll be getting one for sure. maybe 2 or 3... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2002, 09:56 AM   #2
pepperfletch

pepperfletch is on a distinguished road

This does not look like a toy, it looks like an expensive ceramic.......very good details where plastics can not do. I suspect this is part of a gcvcollector series on NBA'ers...I bet it will be expensive....but for Dirk lovers....
pepperfletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 10:03 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

actually, it is a toy. a VERY well done figure. this is not starting lineup...

it is produced by mcfarlane toys. they do nfl, mlb, nhl, and nba.

McFarlane Toys

they run for about $12 at toys r us online.

but thanks for your insight...

Old 09-10-2002, 11:03 AM   #4
pepperfletch

Great deal then, great detail like ceramics...I agree they will sell very well...
Old 09-10-2002, 11:07 AM   #5
pepperfletch

Damn, I just went to the site you marked and the things there are really nice goods.

Thanks for the tip...is this the Mcfarline of Spiderman and Spawn fame? If so no wonder the art is as good as it is...

Guys check it out...
Old 09-10-2002, 11:50 AM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yep, todd mcfarlane. and the toys are indeed plastic, but are very good quality.

i'll probably have to get mine online, but you guys in dallas should see the dirk one all over the place.
Old 09-10-2002, 05:20 PM   #7
Princess

Princess is on a distinguished road

WOW, I am DEFINITELY getting one of those.
Old 09-10-2002, 06:29 PM   #8
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

Damn, I can't wait until they're available. Toys r us only had "Series 1", is the second series brand new?? Anyone know?? I'm going to keep checking the site, but if anyone sees that they've been added please post it here.
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 12:10 AM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Ditto that.

Novice, have no fear! I'll get you one too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What are friends for? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2002, 07:11 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

the NBA series 2 comes out in November. Thus the title "coming soon" not "now in stores." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2002, 11:02 AM   #11
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

Dirk after his arrival in Frankfurt on tuesday.
He shaved his goatee off and his hair is pretty long, so I guess they have to produce a new one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 02:47 AM   #12
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Jade - one of the most ridiculous photos which I ever saw !
I loved his goatee ! he definitely needs a better hair cut...

<< Novice, have no fear! I'll get you one too. What are friends for? >>

smiles_at_me10 - you know i love you !!! you are just great !!!

see you in march 03 !!!
t.

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 09:12 PM   #13
NBAfreak02

NBAfreak02 is on a distinguished road

dude ill be gettin one of those...the ball looks really small; that cracks me up