Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 15-11: Mavs beat the Wiz

The unit that played the second half of the fourth and put the game away was Kidd, Barea, Jet, George, Singleton. Weird. But it worked.

I have to admit, I love James Singleton. I love the energy he plays with. I lvoe that he rebounds and defends as the small ball 5. 8 points, 13 boards, 2 steals and 3 blocks. And he really bothered people defensively (although he let Songaila get away from him for jump shots a few too many times).

What are we supposed to read into Bass not playing at all tonight? I suppose it's simply that he's been playing like crap.

Nice to see the nice defensive effot tonight, and the rebounding was dominant in stretches, especially when Damp was on the floor.

Kidd had a subpar game up until the lob-city run in the fourth where he connected with various Mavs for about 4 lobs in a row. And Singleton's finish on his lob was pretty darn impressive.

JHo...got the Mavs off to a nice start, but good grief, he contributed nothing but his scoring. I'll continue to assume his ankle is not right, because Josh was rebounding well before his injury.

It seems to be awfully ho-hum for Jet to hit mid twenties in points nowadays, doesn't it?

So...solid enough win I guess. Low FTA's and way too many three attempts is annoying, but they got the job done when they had to.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-21-2008 at 09:16 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching the play by play and I saw Dirk go out with about 5-6 minutes left and he never returned. I assumed it was because of injury but obviously not. Weird.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

A recap without mentioning the Dirk, at all? Proof that we take him for granted, right?

From the box score it looks like he just did his usual thing.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
A recap without mentioning the Dirk, at all? Proof that we take him for granted, right?

From the box score it looks like he just did his usual thing.
Yeah, I'm trying to shy away from mentioning every player just to mention him. Dirk had a pretty standard game for him.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 12-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I really really hope it was not a matchup game and Carlisle is going to bury Bass on the bench. People will say he has upside but he doesn't belong on this team. The backup 4 to Dirk should either be great at something or he should be a jack of all trades guy. Bass is neither one of those things. And pairing him and Dirk together? Good God.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Thank GOD we won. At half it wasn't looking so good. I already went to the Nets - Wiz game when the Wiz blew the Nets out by 20pts, I wouldn't be able to stand seeing such a lowly team win both times I've seen them this season.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Also, I was very disappointed to see the way that this team came out to start the game. We were embarrassed Friday night, yet we didn't look like we cared to come out and right the ship. That bothered me. I mean, I know this team has a very very slim chance of doing anything this season, but some effort is very nice to see at times. Our Cowboys and Mavs seem to have a similar problem with motivation.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #8
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyjg1130 View Post
Thank you for your basketball insight.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Yeah Singleton played awesome.
Also George did OK.

This is why Terry deserves to be on the banner besides Josh.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:14 AM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The play of the day was when Singleton picked Caron's pocket and dunked it on the other end, it happened so fast. I think he has fully recovered from his leg injuries that temporarily shortened his NBA career a couple years ago.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 AM   #11
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Too many 3 pointers is only annoying when it doesn't go in. If the Mavs shoot 13 for 30 from behind the arc I'm sure people wouldn't mind, but when it's 5 for 30 it seems we shot too many 3's.

I mean, it appeared to me we had plenty of good looks... they just weren't falling... if we shot even average from behind the arc we would've won by 25+ last night.

But that's a problem this year and last, it appears the Mavs are no longer elite from behind the arc... or at getting free throw attempts...this is why our offense is ranked 14th in efficiency when it was top 2 for 3-4 straight years and 2nd 50 games into last season... because the one thing we are good at on offense is long 2 point jump shots (terry/dirk)... which is probably the least efficient way to score points.

Anywho, I'm hoping we take care of business against Memphis and then go 2-1 @ Portland @ Utah @ Los Angeles Clippers.

POrtland and Utah are extremely tough places to win, and the Clippers seem to matchup alright with us based on first 2 meetings and have played well lately... but a good team will find a way to win 2 of those 3 games if everyone is healthy!

It's not like we have a choice! We're 9th right now.

Last edited by ghazi; 12-22-2008 at 04:59 AM.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:05 AM   #12
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

This team continues to look stale with regard to halfcourt offense.

The only word I can really think to describe it is stale... inefficient, not very crisp, stagnant.

Too much jump shooting, which we're not even great at from behind the arc... not enough free throw attempts... too many "wasted possessions" resulting in hurried shots (like George's desparate three that was bailed out by Damp)... too many turnovers.

13th in offense... we're not a good enough defensively to have such offensive mediocrity and expect to do anything in the playoffs.

And I know it can't change at this point. If you're a mediocre offensive team through 26 games, it's not gonna suddenly turnaround without changes to the roster.

So overall, I wasn't pleased with the brand of basketball this game but I felt we did very nice things in the 4th, but that won't carry over to next game. Hopefully Singleton gets more PT though.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #13
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I was watching the play by play and I saw Dirk go out with about 5-6 minutes left and he never returned. I assumed it was because of injury but obviously not. Weird.
I think Carlisle wanted to give him a rest, but 3-4 minutes before the end the game was almost through, thus he decided to let him on the bench. Why not, Dirk needs every rest he can get.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 12-22-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #14
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I will say this again, "I am happy to see Singleton on the floor". This guys should have been getting looks long ago. He is the perfect compliment to Kidd and a energy guy on defense. He can do alot of things on the floor that will give this Mavs team some energy. Bass is good, but he is too much reserved and does not show passion or energy on the floor. It looks like Bass is going to work and just wants to do his job and go home.

We need guys on the floor that will give Kidd and Dirk energy and excite the crowd kinda like what Jet does. I see Green and Singleton as those type of guys. They are young players that just want to play basketball and be the best they can be.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:02 AM   #15
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

YEAH!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #16
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I want to see more Green, more Wright, and less George.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Diop and Bass are really disappointing me this season. It is starting to bleed through that Bass's success last season was a fluke. You would think he would want to earn a new contract next season though.

Glad Singleton got another shot. Can't hold back a hungry like him for too long.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #18
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The cool thing about watching the play-by-play on my phone was the last 4 minutes when it seemed like Kidd and Singleton were doing something positive every 30 seconds.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #19
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Alleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-oooooooooop!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #20
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Alleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-oooooooooop!
Devean George?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #21
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
DG has better defense than the both of them combined.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:22 PM   #22
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Too many 3 pointers is only annoying when it doesn't go in. If the Mavs shoot 13 for 30 from behind the arc I'm sure people wouldn't mind, but when it's 5 for 30 it seems we shot too many 3's.
For the record, it bothers me when they make them as much as when they don't... because making them just means they're going to keep jacking them and you can't live by the 3 point shot... which seems to be just about all the Mavs have.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #23
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

I've been a DG defender, but getting 30 minutes a game with a so so healthy JHoward back in the lineup seems odd, taking into account that the guy is not really doing anything too spectacular, I know he is an above average defender some nights, but what does he bring to the table that Wright or Williams lack?

Carlisle experiment with the youth appears to be over, with only JJB getting any significant minutes, does the mavericks are so much under talented with their youths than the rest of the league? or do we hired coaches that are fundamentally oppose to play any young player? or perhaps RC is feeling the heat and is win now attitude and development be dammed.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #24
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
I like seeing Wright, Singleton, and Williams. And, I agree that I hate seeing George log a lot of minutes instead of those 3.

Green? Raw. Young. Talented. Stupid at times. Needs more experience and maturity.

But, with Wright, Singleton, and Williams playing well...

and with Terry and JJB spending so much time on the court with Kidd all at the same time...

how do you get Green playing time?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #25
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
DG has better defense than the both of them combined.
DG is not a better defender than Wright. Go back and watch the last Dallas/Lakers game. Wright held Kobe down. George allowed Kobe to score every single time he touched the ball. The only reason DG got playing time is because of Wright's foul trouble.

Agree that Green is not a defensive player.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #26
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Diop and Bass are really disappointing me this season. It is starting to bleed through that Bass's success last season was a fluke. You would think he would want to earn a new contract next season though.

Glad Singleton got another shot. Can't hold back a hungry like him for too long.
Part of the issue of playing Dampier, Bass, Diop, and Singleton is purely a match up issue.
Damp and Diop handle Tim Duncan a lot better than Bass or Singleton can.

But, go small ball against a small ball team... Singleton is hard to beat. And, Bass has had some good games in that scenario as well.

Play Yao? No, Bass and Singleton cannot do that. Dampier and Diop can as well as anyone in the league can (Yao always gets his points).
Old 12-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
DG is not a better defender than Wright. Go back and watch the last Dallas/Lakers game. Wright held Kobe down. George allowed Kobe to score every single time he touched the ball. The only reason DG got playing time is because of Wright's foul trouble.

Agree that Green is not a defensive player.
One game is a very small sample size. Don't get me wrong, I was screaming for Wright to go back in that game every time George subbed in for him. But that was to win THAT game. Wright was doing a great job on Kobe and George was not. I don't think that would have been the case if we were playing anyone but Kobe and the Lakers. We all know George still has wet dreams about both. Overall, George is a much better defender than Wright.

The problem is that it seems like there are no repercussions for George when he, inevitably, makes 3-4 bonehead plays on the offensive end. If he could cut those down to one per game and focusing on playing lock down defense, we'd have a couple more wins because of it.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #28
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
One game is a very small sample size. Don't get me wrong, I was screaming for Wright to go back in that game every time George subbed in for him. But that was to win THAT game. Wright was doing a great job on Kobe and George was not. I don't think that would have been the case if we were playing anyone but Kobe and the Lakers. We all know George still has wet dreams about both. Overall, George is a much better defender than Wright.

The problem is that it seems like there are no repercussions for George when he, inevitably, makes 3-4 bonehead plays on the offensive end. If he could cut those down to one per game and focusing on playing lock down defense, we'd have a couple more wins because of it.
do you really think Wright is a poorer defender than George?

I'll give you that Kobe knows George really well and can play against him with his eyes closed from pure memory.

But, I have been impressed generally by Wright as a defender. He plays defense better than JHo did back when JHo did play defense... (you know, back before he fell in love with his offensive importance to the team)
Old 12-22-2008, 09:35 PM   #29
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

The numbers this season, while still a small sample size, certainly do not back up George being a "much better" defender than Wright.

George's floor time plus/minus is the third worst on the team right now (that doesn't include yesterday's game, which I imagine will help him).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game