Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 10-07-2002, 01:24 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

With all of these bad teams making some improvement this offseason, who do you think will be the worst team in the NBA?

My predictions are:

Golden State
New York Knicks
Miami Heat
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2002, 01:24 PM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Denver...no one else will come close
Old 10-07-2002, 01:27 PM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

cleveland will give denver a run for its money.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 04:15 PM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Cleveland tryed to give up Jumaine so they can get a worser player in Cleeves. I dont think no one will be any worser than Cleveland but I think Denver has to suck I mean they really dont have anyone but Howard and Camby. I might be for getting someone but none come to mind. I keep forgetting that Cavs have Miles and Davis. I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 04:20 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, think I gotta go with the Cavs aswell. It's gonna be ugly in Denver too but they've got a bright future imho.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 04:56 PM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Totally forgot about Cleveland...I would NOT want to watch those two teams play...talk about ugly.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:17 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

tough call...I think Denver will be better towards the end of the year as they develop. The Cavs will probably get worse. Ugh. I guess I pick Cleveland. Besides, I feel that they were going for James went they sent Miller packing. What a train wreck that team is going to be.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 05:29 PM   #8
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

No way are GS going to be the worst team in the league.
I think we'll notice a marked improvement.
Especially is JRich picks up where he left off last season.
Post All-Star weekend, he was the best rookie in the league.
They're starting to get a collection of decent players..Jamison, JRich, Arenas (who had a great second half last season too)..through in Dunleavy...sweet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 05:36 PM   #9
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< Cleveland tryed(tried) to give up Jumaine so they can get a worser(worse) player in Cleeves. I dont(don't) think no one(anyone) will be any worser(worse) than Cleveland but I think Denver has to suck I mean they really dont(don't) have anyone but Howard and Camby. I might be for getting someone but none come(comes) to mind. I keep forgetting that Cavs have Miles and Davis. I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will. >>

I think the NBA has some kind of lottery, so having the worst record doesn't guarantee getting the first pick, which right now people are saying would be Lebron James, so I don't &quot;know they(the Cavs) will&quot;. That is, I wouldn't pretend to be able to see into the future on something like the draft order without knowing injuries and such and even then I could only guess, not &quot;know&quot;.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 10:41 PM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Ya'll got to give Cleveland some credit. If they can stay healthy, they would amount to somethin.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 11:30 AM   #11
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

No They wouldn't.

They were terrible before. Now their brightest young star Andre Miller will be wearing a clippers jersey and their leading scorer and one of the more underrated guards in the leage, Lamond Murray is now wearing a Raptors jersey. They are going to suck and they are going to suck Baaaaaaad!
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 12:33 PM   #12
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< Cleveland tryed(tried) to give up Jumaine so they can get a worser(worse) player in Cleeves. I dont(don't) think no one(anyone) will be any worser(worse) than Cleveland but I think Denver has to suck I mean they really dont(don't) have anyone but Howard and Camby. I might be for getting someone but none come(comes) to mind. I keep forgetting that Cavs have Miles and Davis. I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will. >>

I think the NBA has some kind of lottery, so having the worst record doesn't guarantee getting the first pick, which right now people are saying would be Lebron James, so I don't &quot;know they(the Cavs) will&quot;. That is, I wouldn't pretend to be able to see into the future on something like the draft order without knowing injuries and such and even then I could only guess, not &quot;know&quot;.
>>

David, I dont know why u keep being a bitch to me but keep it comin because ur the one lookin stupid. U dont care about anyones post by mine. Is it some fetish? Anyway true it doesen't mean they will get Lebron if they have the worst record but if you are the Cavs wouldnt u want a better chacne cat gettin it by being bad? Common sense mayyyynnn.

1996-2005
Old 10-08-2002, 05:43 PM   #13
David
Golden Member

<<

<<

>>

David, I dont know why u keep being a bitch to me but keep it comin because ur the one lookin stupid. U dont care about anyones post by mine. Is it some fetish? Anyway true it doesen't mean they will get Lebron if they have the worst record but if you are the Cavs wouldnt u want a better chacne cat gettin it by being bad? Common sense mayyyynnn.
>>

Hey &quot;mayyyynnn&quot;, it wasn't me that said I &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James. Did you say what you meant or what? Do you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James or are you talking out of your rectal area AGAIN? I quoted you &quot;mayyyynnn&quot;.
Old 10-08-2002, 06:15 PM   #14
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

David, you are obsessed.
Let it go.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 06:38 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

it's kind of nice to see a pissing match and not be a part of it...hee hee....
Old 10-08-2002, 07:27 PM   #16
NBAfreak02

NBAfreak02 is on a distinguished road

I think...
Grizzles
Cavs
Heat
Old 10-09-2002, 05:46 AM   #17
David
Golden Member

<< David, you are obsessed.
Let it go.
>>

You'll have to excuse me. It's just that I think there is a difference between when someone says, &quot;I think the Cavs will get Lebron James&quot; and &quot;I KNOW the Cavs will get Lebron James&quot;. One is opinion and one is stated as fact, that has no basis in fact. I think most teams would love to get a shot at his talent but to say one team is a lock to get him, uh... no.
Old 10-09-2002, 07:42 AM   #18
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

But it really doesn´t matter David. To no one except you. I´ve seen a number of pissing matches between you and FFM the last couple weeks and you were the one to start it allmost every time. If you are that annoyed by FFM simply ignore him, cause what you are doing now (jump on him every time you see the slightest chance) makes you look bad.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:42 AM   #19
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Cleveland will actually be the worst team, but because they play in the East they will not look quite as bad as Denver. OTOH, Denver will be bad but will improve in the coming years. Cleveland is just a mess and looks to stay that way for a long time.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 05:32 PM   #20
David
Golden Member

<< But it really doesn´t matter David. To no one except you. I´ve seen a number of pissing matches between you and FFM the last couple weeks and you were the one to start it allmost every time. If you are that annoyed by FFM simply ignore him, cause what you are doing now (jump on him every time you see the slightest chance) makes you look bad. >>

What I've done is point out when he says something that is not true. How many untruths do YOU like to read? Lies, unchallenged, become facts if they are repeated often enough. Yes, it's only a message board but I think in the midst of cussing and discussing things, Mav, we are trying to get at what is ACTUALLY happening with the Mavs and the NBA. People post articles and what-not in an attempt to share things with the hope of getting a &quot;handle&quot; on what's going on. We're trying to get the facts so we can have informed opinions. We all have a choice of ignoring, overlooking or challenging inaccuracies. You choose one route, I choose another and some spread inaccuracies.
Old 10-09-2002, 06:35 PM   #21
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeah, but there´s a difference between challenging inaccuracies and belittle someone like you´re trying to do with FFM. I hate trolls like hell and usually attack pretty fast if somthing smells fishy. I know how you think about FFM but you´re attacking the wrong guy IMO. His post might be a little messy at times and he contradicts himself now and than, but most of the time he´s ok. So simply relax about him, easy... Anyways I´m out on this.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:26 PM   #22
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Filthy,

I think what David is trying to say is that yes, Cleveland could throw the entire season this year and it definitely looks as if they will. However, it still doesn't guarantee they will get the #1 pick. In fact, this is the reason they even developed the lottery system is so that teams that did throw an entire season would have no advantage to do so. Need I remind you that the Mavs put together a season of only 11 wins in 93 and didn't land the #1 pick? Nothing is guaranteed.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:40 AM   #23
David
Golden Member

<< Filthy,

I think what David is trying to say is that yes, Cleveland could throw the entire season this year and it definitely looks as if they will. However, it still doesn't guarantee they will get the #1 pick. In fact, this is the reason they even developed the lottery system is so that teams that did throw an entire season would have no advantage to do so. Need I remind you that the Mavs put together a season of only 11 wins in 93 and didn't land the #1 pick? Nothing is guaranteed.
>>

I'm still hacked about, back in the day, Houston tanked games two years in a row to get the #1 pick in the draft, pre-lottery, and landed Ralph Sampson and Hakeem Olojuwon. After that, the NBA came up with the lottery that ended up screwing teams that were legitimately bad, such as the Mavs for 10 years in a row. San Antonio ended up winning the lottery and landing Tim Duncan when they already had David Robinson on the squad. Losing doesn't guarantee the #1 pick but it's a start.
Old 10-11-2002, 04:06 PM   #24
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<<

>>

>>

Hey &quot;mayyyynnn&quot;, it wasn't me that said I &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James. Did you say what you meant or what? Do you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James or are you talking out of your rectal area AGAIN? I quoted you &quot;mayyyynnn&quot;.
>>

Where in my post did I say I KNOW CAVS WILL GET LEBRON? I simply said IF they get Lebron they are gonna be scary which was my opinion.

Ok I understand that Nellie, but this isnt the first time this has happened. Ill admit when I post im in a rush so I dont go back and check it and dont bother to edit it after the mistakes but ill try to do better of this. Anyway yes he is attacking the wrong guy if u look back to all he has got at me for ive never said anything to him all I do is post my opinions and he comes like he is the police. BTW, on my post I never said the Cavs WOULD be getting him I simply said that &quot;If they get him Cavs are gonna be scary&quot;. And sure it is possible Cavs wont get the first pick but does anyone think Cavs wouldnt trade down to get the first pick?

Let me tell you why I got a bit frustrated. He goes back and quotes my post with spelling corrections and what else which is uncalled for being im not a troll as Fidel said. If this was the first time that David has done this I wouldnt be pissed but he has gave me the impression that he is a asshole by what he does by only replying to my posts and doesent disagree with them but because I say something that isnt a fact. Sorry to bring this back up but I wanted to defend myself a bit more.

1996-2005
Old 10-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #25
David
Golden Member

<<

<<

<<

<<

>>

>>

>>

Where in my post did I say I KNOW CAVS WILL GET LEBRON? I simply said IF they get Lebron they are gonna be scary which was my opinion.

Ok I understand that Nellie, but this isnt the first time this has happened. Ill admit when I post im in a rush so I dont go back and check it and dont bother to edit it after the mistakes but ill try to do better of this. Anyway yes he is attacking the wrong guy if u look back to all he has got at me for ive never said anything to him all I do is post my opinions and he comes like he is the police. BTW, on my post I never said the Cavs WOULD be getting him I simply said that &quot;If they get him Cavs are gonna be scary&quot;. And sure it is possible Cavs wont get the first pick but does anyone think Cavs wouldnt trade down to get the first pick?

Let me tell you why I got a bit frustrated. He goes back and quotes my post with spelling corrections and what else which is uncalled for being im not a troll as Fidel said. If this was the first time that David has done this I wouldnt be pissed but he has gave me the impression that he is a asshole by what he does by only replying to my posts and doesent disagree with them but because I say something that isnt a fact. Sorry to bring this back up but I wanted to defend myself a bit more.
>>

Since you brought it up, it's in the first paragraph. I made what you said in bold &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot; Did you say, &quot;I know they will&quot; or not? That is something that bugs me. You write something and deny it, as if you don't realize what you are saying. That's my point. You say something off-the-wall and then act as if you are put upon because someone takes issue with your off-the-wall statement.

And, for the record, I consider myself, &quot;an&quot; asshole, not, &quot;a&quot; asshole. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2002, 02:52 AM   #26
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<<

<<

<<

>>

>>

>>

>>

Since you brought it up, it's in the first paragraph. I made what you said in bold &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot; Did you say, &quot;I know they will&quot; or not? That is something that bugs me. You write something and deny it, as if you don't realize what you are saying. That's my point. You say something off-the-wall and then act as if you are put upon because someone takes issue with your off-the-wall statement.

And, for the record, I consider myself, &quot;an&quot; asshole, not, &quot;a&quot; asshole. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
>>

See this is exactly what pisses me off. Read the damn post again matter of fact ill bring the quote to you. &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James[b] which I know they will&quot;. Being the asshole u are since u do see ur self that why since u admited to it what I was saying was I know they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James. I wasnt saying I know they were gonna get him I said I know they are gonna be scary if they get him.

Instead of asking me what I meant by it u just go and jump on me. Excuse me if my english is not up to par with yours but damn its just ridiculous now. It was a damn opinion I dont understand why you have problems with that. Other then a quote or statstics damn near everything posted is a opinion well with the exception of your posts because u get your jollys from correcting or disagreeing with me. What do you mean its just something that bugs you? Who gives a rats ass if it bugs you I could care less. Like Fidel said just ignore my posts I ignore yours other than the ones that are directed to me oh wait they all are.

1996-2005
Old 10-12-2002, 06:54 AM   #27
David
Golden Member

You wrote something and now you are trying to back-track and say it's not what you meant. You said, &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot; Did you say, &quot;I know they will&quot; or not?

You also said, &quot;Where in my post did I say I KNOW CAVS WILL GET LEBRON? &quot; It's right there. You say it's not what you meant, but it's what you said. If you don't want to be misunderstood, say what you mean.

Like you said, just about everything is opinion, unless it is stated as an absolute, such as, &quot;I know&quot; or &quot;I guarantee&quot;, as an example. You said, &quot;I know&quot; in this case. There aren't too many mind-reader around, to know what you say and what you mean are two different things. That's one reason I've said your posts have no credibility because even you don't know what you are talking about. If YOU don't know what you are saying, how are WE supposed to know?
Old 10-12-2002, 10:55 AM   #28
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< You wrote something and now you are trying to back-track and say it's not what you meant. You said, &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot; Did you say, &quot;I know they will&quot; or not?

You also said, &quot;Where in my post did I say I KNOW CAVS WILL GET LEBRON? &quot; It's right there. You say it's not what you meant, but it's what you said. If you don't want to be misunderstood, say what you mean.

Like you said, just about everything is opinion, unless it is stated as an absolute, such as, &quot;I know&quot; or &quot;I guarantee&quot;, as an example. You said, &quot;I know&quot; in this case. There aren't too many mind-reader around, to know what you say and what you mean are two different things. That's one reason I've said your posts have no credibility because even you don't know what you are talking about. If YOU don't know what you are saying, how are WE supposed to know?
>>

All I can tell you is that they are opinions I dont know how to get that in ur thick head but they're opinions. Let me tell you once again. I didnt not say in post I know the Cavs will LAND Lebron James which you are saying im back tracking but I never said they would land him. Your quoting the end of the sentence instead of quoting the whole thing. I said &quot;I think they are gonna be scaryIFthey get Lebron James. Instead of reading that part you continue to read half of the damn quote and bold it like you know what the hell you are talking about. I have no problems with you replying to my post but as I have just proved your replying just to get your jollys off so hey continue to do your thang and I will continue to prove you don't know what the hell your talking about.

1996-2005
Old 10-12-2002, 12:59 PM   #29
David
Golden Member

<<

<< You wrote something and now you are trying to back-track and say it's not what you meant. You said, &quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot; Did you say, &quot;I know they will&quot; or not?

>>

All I can tell you is that they are opinions I dont know how to get that in ur thick head but they're opinions. Let me tell you once again. I didnt not say in post I know the Cavs will LAND Lebron James which you are saying im back tracking but I never said they would land him. Your quoting the end of the sentence instead of quoting the whole thing. I said &quot;I think they are gonna be scaryIFthey get Lebron James. Instead of reading that part you continue to read half of the damn quote and bold it like you know what the hell you are talking about. I have no problems with you replying to my post but as I have just proved your replying just to get your jollys off so hey continue to do your thang and I will continue to prove you don't know what the hell your talking about.
>>

You are back-tracking because your are REVISING what you said.

This is the ORIGINAL statement:

&quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot;

This is the REVISED statement:

&quot;I think they are gonna be scaryIFthey get Lebron James.

The revised statement would have been fine had you stopped there but you didn't. You added, &quot;which I know they will&quot;. You said, in effect, &quot;I know they will(get Lebron James)&quot;.

Lebron James is, allegedly, the next great super-star so most teams would be &quot;scary&quot; if they got him, if he is that good, so that would include the Cavs. No problem with anyone saying the Cavs would be scary if they got him. Saying you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James is another matter. No one &quot;knows&quot; who will get Lebron, barring a conspiracy at the NBA offices.

So my problem with what you said is:

1) Saying you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James.

and

2) Trying say you didn't say it when it is a matter of public record on this forum that you DID say it.

It's one think to make an ignorant statement and another to try and lie your way out of it when you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You COULD say, &quot;oops, I said THAT but I meant THIS&quot;. People misspeak all the time.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:05 PM   #30
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

<<

>>

>>

You are back-tracking because your are REVISING what you said.

&quot;I think they are gonna be scary if they get Lebron James which I know they will.&quot;

This is the REVISED statement:

&quot;I think they are gonna be scaryIFthey get Lebron James.

The revised statement would have been fine had you stopped there but you didn't. You added, &quot;which I know they will&quot;. You said, in effect, &quot;I know they will(get Lebron James)&quot;.

Lebron James is, allegedly, the next great super-star so most teams would be &quot;scary&quot; if they got him, if he is that good, so that would include the Cavs. No problem with anyone saying the Cavs would be scary if they got him. Saying you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James is another matter. No one &quot;knows&quot; who will get Lebron, barring a conspiracy at the NBA offices.

So my problem with what you said is:

1) Saying you &quot;know&quot; the Cavs will get Lebron James.

and

2) Trying say you didn't say it when it is a matter of public record on this forum that you DID say it.

It's one think to make an ignorant statement and another to try and lie your way out of it when you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You COULD say, &quot;oops, I said THAT but I meant THIS&quot;. People misspeak all the time.
>>

Just ignore my posts because im sick of doing this bull shit with you. I disagree and have a couple of battles with alot of people on this board but you are off subject now and just making up shit on the way to see how far ill boil over. But again like a dumb ass im gonna reply to you for some reason.

Are you blind? Do you not see a IF in that damn sentence? Im not back-tracking how can you tell me what I meant to say in MY damn post Mrs. Cleo? Let me break it down for you. I think they are gonna be scary IF they get Lebron James which I know they will. That means I think they are gonna be scary which I clearly tell you IF they get him. Why would I say I know they are gonna get him but right before say If they get Lebron James? Like Fidel said your attacking the wrong person im a bit suprised to expect shit like this from you but well you are a asshole which you do admit.

1996-2005
Old 10-12-2002, 06:04 PM   #31
David
Golden Member

I admit to being &quot;an&quot; asshole, not, &quot;a&quot; asshole.

The original statement:

It can be read as two statements, the first of which is fine if you didn't modify it by adding which I know they will. You modified the first part by adding the 2nd part.

You are asking, &quot;Why would I say I know they are gonna get him but right before say If they get Lebron James?&quot;

Who knows, if you don't? I'm not a mind-reader. That's why I took issue originally. YOU said, you know the Cavs will get Lebron James. If that is not what you meant, then don't say it. Say what you mean or say you didn't mean to say it. Why get mad at me because you don't know what you are saying?

You make ignorant posts all the time. I thought it was just another one of those, which it was, but since you are willing to admit that you didn't mean what you wrote, I can accept that.

You said something you didn't mean. When it was pointed out to you that it couldn't possibly be true, you admitted it in a round about, profane, insulting way, but you did admit it. Coming from a cretin such as yourself, I suppose that is the only acknowledgement a person could expect.
Old 10-12-2002, 06:17 PM   #32
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<< I admit to being &quot;an&quot; asshole, not, &quot;a&quot; asshole.

The original statement:

It can be read as two statements, the first of which is fine if you didn't modify it by adding which I know they will. You modified the first part by adding the 2nd part.

You are asking, &quot;Why would I say I know they are gonna get him but right before say If they get Lebron James?&quot;

Who knows, if you don't? I'm not a mind-reader. That's why I took issue originally. YOU said, you know the Cavs will get Lebron James. If that is not what you meant, then don't say it. Say what you mean or say you didn't mean to say it. Why get mad at me because you don't know what you are saying?

You make ignorant posts all the time. I thought it was just another one of those, which it was, but since you are willing to admit that you didn't mean what you wrote, I can accept that.

You said something you didn't mean. When it was pointed out to you that it couldn't possibly be true, you admitted it in a round about, profane, insulting way, but you did admit it. Coming from a cretin such as yourself, I suppose that is the only acknowledgement a person could expect.
>>

Hahahhah aight man I admit im wrong what bullshit but whatever. I make ignorant posts all the time? I can agree to that because im replying to your ignorant ass most of the time anyway. I was gonna be cool with ur post till u wrote that bs at the end that just ruined the mood. But ur basically saying your sorry for not seeing the IF in the sentence maybe if you would have read the damn thing instead of the end you would have known that. Did you notice you were the only one to not see the IF? That should tell you something. Anyway holla at me when you wanna talk bball because once again you were provin wrong tryin to start some BS but could get out of this one.

1996-2005
Old 10-12-2002, 06:35 PM   #33
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

I think you just misinterpreted FFM
Old 10-12-2002, 06:42 PM   #34
David
Golden Member

<<

The original statement:

>>

Hahahhah aight man I admit im wrong what bullshit but whatever. I make ignorant posts all the time? I can agree to that because im replying to your ignorant ass most of the time anyway. I was gonna be cool with ur post till u wrote that bs at the end that just ruined the mood. But ur basically saying your sorry for not seeing the IF in the sentence maybe if you would have read the damn thing instead of the end you would have known that. Did you notice you were the only one to not see the IF? That should tell you something. Anyway holla at me when you wanna talk bball because once again you were provin wrong tryin to start some BS but could get out of this one.
>>

The &quot;if&quot; doesn't matter because you modified the &quot;if&quot; by saying, which I know they will AFTER you said the first part. &quot;Which I know they will&quot; were the last words you said on the subject in that post. That means the last thing you said is the Cavs will get Lebron James. Go back to the nearest grade school, perhaps the one you dropped out of, and ask one of the English teachers about sentence structure.

Like I said, if YOU don't know what you are talking about, how are the rest of us supposed to know? I DO appreciate you FINALLY admitting you are wrong. It takes a big man to admit that he is capable of making a mistake. I didn't think you were big enough. I thought you were still a little boy.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:00 PM   #35
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

this thread STINKS
Old 10-12-2002, 07:38 PM   #36
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

<<

<<

The original statement:

>>

>>

The &quot;if&quot; doesn't matter because you modified the &quot;if&quot; by saying, which I know they will AFTER you said the first part. &quot;Which I know they will&quot; were the last words you said on the subject in that post. That means the last thing you said is the Cavs will get Lebron James. Go back to the nearest grade school, perhaps the one you dropped out of, and ask one of the English teachers about sentence structure.

Like I said, if YOU don't know what you are talking about, how are the rest of us supposed to know? I DO appreciate you FINALLY admitting you are wrong. It takes a big man to admit that he is capable of making a mistake. I didn't think you were big enough. I thought you were still a little boy.
>>

Aight whatever man your just taking personal attacks now so im coo now. Forget grade school for you should just go back to your moms and learn common sense and respect. For the last time I know I do know what im talking about just because your dumb ass doesen't understand what i'm saying doesen't mean anyone else doesent matter of fact look at the replys it seems as if your the only one who doesen't. But you know what you win this convo because I can no longer trash this board up with posts like these its not fair to the other members on this board. I apologize to all the members on this board for trashing this board up like this even though this one is in the NBA thread it has gone from many more threads then this. I've said what I had to say and im through well I guess till the next post I make you decide you want to disagree or critisize me for one of my posts. Anyway peace out yall i'm out to tha movies.

1996-2005
Old 10-12-2002, 11:03 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

LOL Just211...
Old 10-17-2002, 08:41 AM   #38
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Back on topic. It really is a race between Denver and Cleveland for the worst record. Both teams are set up to fail. I give the early edge to Denver because of lack of experience one every level of the team from the GM on down.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote