Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-23-2002, 10:21 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

CNN is reporting that the authorities have possibly identified the sniper. All of the info is on CNN.com right now. He is not in custody, but he is a former military sniper.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
cin

cin is on a distinguished road

ABC Nightline has it on
cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 07:51 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Both men were arrested early this morning.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 09:05 AM   #4
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

lets hope its actualy him this time.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 10:29 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

I heard that n-p. I truly hope these guys are the snipers.
Old 10-24-2002, 04:40 PM   #6
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

This shit is ridiculous. Anyone know how they all of a sudden go to a home and go to where they live at and all of a sudden find them sleep in a car? This shit was so unorganized and thank god these guys didnt even plan this shit jus suprised it got this far. I hear they where shooting from a whole inside there car.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:13 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Unorganized? That they found them so soon is an amazing feat. That was some serious police work done by a lot of talented, intelligent and committed people. Chief Moose may not be the best speaker in the world, but he is obviously a hell of a police officer. And kudos to all the men and women under his direction on this case. If these are the snipers, they all deserve serious props.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:43 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< Unorganized? That they found them so soon is an amazing feat. That was some serious police work done by a lot of talented, intelligent and committed people. Chief Moose may not be the best speaker in the world, but he is obviously a hell of a police officer. And kudos to all the men and women under his direction on this case. If these are the snipers, they all deserve serious props. >>

I agree but how are u gonna go and ask for 10 million dollars one day and the next be in a rest stop sleeping in a car where the police just notified the world to be on tha lookout for and have the sniper rifle in the car with you. Regardless I give them there props I seriously do and tho I hate tha pigs I gained alot of respect from them regardless if these are the 2 tho it looks like it is.

1996-2005
Old 10-24-2002, 06:56 PM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Anyone think the 17-year old shouldn't be subject to capital punishment?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 07:57 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

absolutely not. put him first.
Old 10-24-2002, 08:00 PM   #11
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Do they have any charges on him or are they both admitting to tha crime?

1996-2005
Old 10-24-2002, 09:24 PM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< I agree but how are u gonna go and ask for 10 million dollars one day and the next be in a rest stop sleeping in a car where the police just notified the world to be on tha lookout for and have the sniper rifle in the car with you. >>

Big difference between the 10 million in an account and in your hands. Top reason they were caught IMO. The paper trail was created by the money from what I understand so far. Not that it wasn't a big job well done by law enforcement.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 09:43 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

BREAKING NEWS.

The gun seized in the car from these two yackoffs has been confirmed as the sniper rifle used in the ten killings.

Get a rope. Those boys are done.
Old 10-24-2002, 10:23 PM   #14
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

One thign that bothers me but not really is that couldnt these guys have more with them? Is there a possibility these could only be 2 of a group of guys? I dont know but thank god these guys were caught no reason for innocent people to die because of some stupid asses. Fuck tha rope I would let there ass rot in jail. Tha 40 year old would be aight but the kid is 17 years old? Put his ass in jail for life and no ass is gonna be torture.

1996-2005
Old 10-24-2002, 10:31 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

a 17 year old convicted of this crime wouldn't exactly be getting &quot;no ass&quot;. granted he may be on the receiving end, but.....
Old 10-25-2002, 07:56 AM   #16
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

if by capital punishment you mean death,i believe none deserve it,its gods job,no matter how bad the crime is,killing the man is never the ansewr and it is certainly not our decision to do so.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 09:01 AM   #17
MavsManiac

MavsManiac is on a distinguished road

<< One thign that bothers me but not really is that couldnt these guys have more with them? Is there a possibility these could only be 2 of a group of guys? >>

Call me paranoid, but as much as I believe the guilty sniper has been caught, I believe it could be just the start of something worse.

There was a phrase that this guy asked the cops to say on TV... which they did... was it a code to activate terrorist cells?

He also said something about no child being safe... was this a clue to what these cells might do?

I don't like it... not one little bit... I pray these thoughts that keep popping into my head are completely false &amp; ridiculous!!

My congrats to the cops involved for doing what they had to do to catch scum like this, but I just pray they didn't bumble into something bigger!