Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-06-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I knew the ratings for the other sports stations were bad; I did not think they were this bad.

Radio ratings are in for summer 2002 and The Ticket (1310-AM) can barely see all-sports rivals ESPN (103.3-FM) and Fox (1190-AM) in its rearview mirror. The Ticket averaged a 3.6 share among listeners age 12 and older, good for 10th in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. ESPN was at a 0.4 share, which tied for 33rd. Fox did not crack the top 40 listed stations. The Ticket's rating was down 12 percent from a year ago. ESPN's was flat. The Ticket was tops in the market among its sought-after men aged 25-54 demographic. ESPN was tied for 26th. Here's a look at the 12+ ratings for the 5 p.m. hour – the most listened to of the day when all three all-sports stations have local shows: The Ticket's Rhyner and Williams (4.4); ESPN's Cooperstein and Scruggs (0.7); Fox's Mike Fisher (0.3).
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2002, 03:02 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:59 PM   #3
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

I usually listen to the Ticket in the morning through 2:00 PM.
Then I'll tune in the Fish for a couple of hours, then on the Coop and Newy till 5.

Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote