rokbloom

rokbloom is on a distinguished road

Another late whistle.
rokbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 11:31 PM   #402
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

god right when I see a glimpse of mavs greatness, they make a 3 or WAIT! now its an offensive foul!!!!!!
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #403
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, as much as I hate losing to Nellie, for many reasons, I can not think of a more perfect time to lose.

We're just starting a pretty tough stretch of games, against some teams that actually carry some significance. I'm glad the streak will be over and not talked about anymore, and I'm glad we can experience this kind of frustration to bring the team back down a few pegs before playing these important games coming up.

Bottom line, I'd MUCH rather this happen against GS than Phoenix.

And btw, to those people saying Devin cost us the game...c'mon. Devin's been terrible, but this starts at the top. Dirk's played like an absolute P, getting pushed all over the place trying to post.

I'm also not real thrilled with the way Avery's been shuttling people in and out. I understand we're shorthanded, but you shouldn't be pulling somone and throwing them back in the game a minute later because someone made a shot. Sometimes you just have to stick with your rotation and if you lose, you lose.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-12-2007 at 11:34 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #404
dallasryp

dallasryp will become famous soon enough

lost ...look at suns...
dallasryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #405
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

hahaha, "mavs greatness," that sounds pretty ironic right now
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #406
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

GS announcer: (orgasmically) "Dallas is going down tonight!!!"
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #407
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

the issue is that Dirk couldn't hit a shot, and he couldn't buy a call going to the basket. on a normal night dirk would have gotten to the line and hit his free throws until he got his shot back.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #408
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

Well this ruins my week. At least until Wednesday.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #409
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar
Devin Harris cost the Mavs this game.
BS
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #410
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
This has a lot more to do with effort than athleticism.
That's bullshit. I should think you would believe that if there's anything the Mavericks don't do, it's not give effort on any given night. Hell, they are still giving effort, down this much this late in the game.

It's athleticism, pure and simple. The Mavs are simply overwhelmed tonight.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #411
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

ok so today my best friend goes to the ER, i lose my ipod, and this happens
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #412
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

One game is one game. Let's treat it that way.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #413
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

What in the hell is going on? Why does it look like the Warriors are practicing how to attack the rim?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #414
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
That's bullshit. I should think you would believe that if there's anything the Mavericks don't do, it's not give effort on any given night. Hell, they are still giving effort, down this much this late in the game.

how much more athletic can we get tho? except by totally changing our centers
Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #415
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

The whole team blows nuts.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #416
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Im gonna go ahead and blame all this on GSW's stylin jerseys.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #417
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

The Warriors are athletic, but I think the effort has been underwhelming. And, oh yeah, the Warriors are allowed to maul the Mavs.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #418
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

"There's still a lot of work to do" -GS Announcers
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #419
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

that was just ugly
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #420
mffl03

i'm giving this 4th quarter 10 minutes of my life...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #421
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
ok so today my best friend goes to the ER, i lose my ipod, and this happens

Damn. I feel for you. I lost my ipod once and I think I went into depression lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #422
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very poor effort by Pops there, giving up that ORebound.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #423
pkdumas
Golden Member

Why the is Dirk in the game?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-12-2007 at 11:44 PM.
pkdumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #424
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

What an ugly, ugley game. tsk tsk tsk

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #425
big_pth
Diamond Member

and now you know why Pops is in the D league
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #426
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32

Bottom line, I'd MUCH rather this happen against GS than Phoenix.
Its not that I disagree, its just that those two events are not mutually exclusive. (Wouldn't a losing streak cause a stir?)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #427
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Did we set the record for turnovers yet?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #428
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Is this by any way the Mavs most lopsided loss of the season?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #429
pkdumas
Golden Member

GS will wake up with quite a "wait, we suck" hangover tomorrow morning.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #430
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Also, I want Hollinger to watch a game like this and still try and claim that the Mavs don't get the best effort from just about every team they play. Golden State is just on another level of energy tonight. They look like their entire season is riding on this game, and crowd is acting like they're about to take home the trophy.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #431
mffl03

small ball?? what the hell
Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #432
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I curse Matt Barnes.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #433
mffl03

god did you see richardson during that time out? he was huffing with hands on his hips
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #434
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

58 points in the paint.

Yeah, the Mavs are really giving a top effort.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #435
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Its not that I disagree, its just that those two events are not mutually exclusive. (Wouldn't a losing streak cause a stir?)
That's true. But I do feel like it will be a good thing for the long streak to go away, for the confidence to be shaken a little. I like a little adversity. Once a month is fine with me.

But certainly this could be the beginning of a losing streak. Definitely.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #436
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

We are now at 21 turnovers!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #437
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys, stop worrying. JJB and Pop are both in, all is well.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #438
pkdumas
Golden Member

I bet Don Nelson is happy to be the Warriors coach.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #439
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

SEE!?!?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #440
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

The only highlight of the game: a Pops big dunk.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote