Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default GDT: Mavs @ GSW

Quote:
Dallas (52-9) at Golden State (29-36)

Game Info: 10:30 pm EDT Mon Mar 12, 2007
TV: KTXA, FSBA Add to Calendar

By NICOLINO DI BENEDETTO, STATS Writer

The Dallas Mavericks are making a statement by dominating the rest of the NBA.

Dallas looks to become the first NBA team in seven years to win 18 consecutive games Monday when it visits the Golden State Warriors.

The Mavericks (52-9) extended their franchise-record winning streak to 17 games Sunday when they humiliated Los Angeles 108-72, handing the Lakers their worst home defeat since that franchise moved from Minneapolis in 1960.

The win was also Dallas' most lopsided of 2006-07, and matched Phoenix's 17-game run from Dec. 29-Jan. 28 as the longest in the NBA this season. Dallas hosts the Suns on Wednesday.

The Mavericks, who have not lost since a 96-85 defeat at Chicago on Jan. 25, are also the first team in league history to have three winning streaks of 12 games or longer in a season.

Their 17-game run since is tied for the seventh-longest in league history. Of the six teams to win 18 games or more in a row, five went on to win the NBA title. The most recent of those clubs was the 1999-2000 Lakers, who won 19 in a row - third-most in league history - en route to the first of three consecutive championships.

Dallas is three shy of the 1970-71 Milwaukee Bucks' 20-game streak, and well short of Los Angeles' NBA-record 33 consecutive victories in 1971-72.

The Mavericks are winning by an average margin of 13.2 points during the run, and have held four of their last six opponents under 90 points.

"We've been able to do a lot of good things with our defense," Dallas swingman Jerry Stackhouse said. "Something we learned from the playoffs last year is we have to finish. Momentum's what we're trying to build now, build up enough momentum during the regular season to steam through the playoffs."

Dallas has struggled against Golden State recently, though, dropping three straight games in the series including a 107-104 loss at home Nov. 6 in this season's only other meeting.

The Warriors (29-36) had their modest three-game winning streak snapped Sunday, losing 106-87 at Portland as starting point guard Baron Davis unexpectedly missed the game with stiffness in his surgically repaired left knee.

Davis, whose status for Monday is uncertain, was not ruled out of Sunday's loss until five minutes before tipoff, according to Golden State coach Don Nelson.

"My knee was stiff and sore," said Davis, the team's leading scorer with 20.7 points per game. "It was hurting and that was about it."

The Warriors lost a season-high six games in a row from Feb. 24-March 4, when Davis was sidelined due to the same knee. They then won three in a row upon his return.

"It's hard to believe one guy could have this much effect on a team, but that looked to be the case," said Nelson, who coached the Mavericks from 1997-2004. "He wanted to play late in the game but we weren't playing well and I didn't think we had a chance to win the game so I decided to wait another."

My first ever GDT! Let's hope lady-luck is by my side. Go Mavs!!! 18th W in a row, here we come!!! Mavs by 15+... Come on!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 03-12-2007 at 07:01 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 08:06 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another chance to lose multiple games to one team for the first time this season....

I don't think it's going to happen
Old 03-12-2007, 08:17 AM   #3
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no!! Another one of those dreaded back to backs.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #4
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Only thing I worry about this game is that does Davis plays or not.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I want this game very badly. The Warriors are what I think they are!!
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #6
dallasryp

dallasryp will become famous soon enough

in china the time is 10:00am i will watch the game
GSW is also back to back
GO MAVS!
dallasryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:34 AM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:39 AM   #8
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

We need this game.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a crazy dream last night..... We were playing the Kings and somewhow they got a 17 game winning streak (within the game) before we did.... but then we went on a HUGE run or something and went on like a 21 game win streak.

lol
Old 03-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #10
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

This is Golden State. It should be an easy win for us.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #11
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

hmmm, i think we win it, but only because we've been playing so well recently. usually this is the kind of team/game that gives us trouble
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #12
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

I'm going all in on this win. Take it to the bank!
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #13
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

random thoughts....

what are the odds a defending conference champ team with a 17 game winning streak would ever enter a game hoping to break a 3 game losing streak against a sub-500, non playoff team?

during the GSW v. LAC game, nellie said something to the effect of "we're really good offensively, but we just don't have the personnel to guard anyone." Where have I heard this one before?

If Dallas loses this game, I'll be so mad that I"m gonna blow my f'ing brains out....13 for 13 on 2nd night of b-b, way too cool. Also, 17 is nice, but 19 is really elite company--would love for Wed nights game to have that working as well....a loss to GSW tonight would really be a giant dump on my parade....
Old 03-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Ehm - the time difference between ET and the Berlin timezone has been 6 hours - now how is it since this night? One more or one less? Do i have to stand up at 3:30 am oder 5:30 am - instead of 4:30 am as usual?

These time maths always make my mind rotate in ways it should not.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 03-12-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #15
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in
Ehm - the time difference between ET and the Berlin timezone has been 6 hours - now how is it since this night? One more or one less? Do i have to stand up at 3:30 am oder 5:30 am - instead of 4:30 am as usual?

These time maths always make my mind rotate in ways it should not.
3:30... but tonight's game isn't streamed, right?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #16
DaRuLz

DaRuLz is on a distinguished road

at 3:30 ...
DaRuLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #17
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm going to the game (my first ever Mavs game) and I'll be making some noise! Lets go Mavs, lets make it 18!!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #18
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Hope we destroy them so badly that Nellie has an anurism.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #19
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

wrong... it would be 2:30am in Germany, not 3:30am

The US did the 1 hour clock forwarding yesterday, I'm not sure that Germany will follow with it until 3 weeks from now when everyone else does? I could be wrong
Old 03-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #20
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

The game will start 3:30am in Germany as it is scheduled at 10:30pm EST! If you remember the GDT yesterday, I was angry that I have missed more than one quarter. I started to watch the game, which started at 9:00pm EST, at 3:00am in Germany as usual but it started 1 hour earlier at 2:00am EST!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-12-2007 at 06:25 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #21
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

So.... I heard that Nellie possibly held Davis out last night so he would be rested for tonight... and they lost to the Trailblazers..

If that's true..... I hope the players hear about the tactic and respond accordingly.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #22
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, Nellie has a defeatist attitude, so all the boys have to do is get him to raise the white flag early, or if that doesn't work, piss him off so he gets a last second technical at the end.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:09 PM   #23
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I hope they win plus with the way GSW play this is a great tune up for Wednesday. I really want this game though. I still remember last year when Dirk had 51 and it was spoiled in the end by that crazy turnaround jumper Richardson hit. This streak they have against us stops tonight.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Surely the Mavs will be fired up for this one after losing to them the last time they met. What I really want to happen is a lot of In-the-lane-throw down action from J-Ho, Stack and Devin to shut up all this "The Mavs are boring" bull shite!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:45 PM   #25
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Man who cares about that stuff, the Spurs were boring, the Pistons were boring, the Celtics were boring, the Rockets were boring and so on. Those kind of articles are published to stirr up some controversy, that's it. I read a chat of Neel after the article, and guy was a super douche. He saying stuff like "yeah it's hard to get my love" or " I am tough grader". Man, who the f... does he think he is to even write stuff like that. A writer for ESPN is a tough grader. Big f.... deal.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #26
craggmac
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Man who cares about that stuff, the Spurs were boring, the Pistons were boring, the Celtics were boring, the Rockets were boring and so on. Those kind of articles are published to stirr up some controversy, that's it. I read a chat of Neel after the article, and guy was a super douche. He saying stuff like "yeah it's hard to get my love" or " I am tough grader". Man, who the f... does he think he is to even write stuff like that. A writer for ESPN is a tough grader. Big f.... deal.
You know, I agree with you. Honestly, I think the main problem with most teams (Especially the Eastern Conference) is they their mind aren't right about this very thing. I think they are all too busy trying to look pretty and play all fancy that they forget they are supposed to be playing to win. And in my personal opinion, the fans have been lured into the same crap. That's the only reason why there are even ANY Lakers fans, Heat fans, Cavs fans, ect. I think it's about time a team got back to the basics and played the game the way it was supposed to be played. Jordan was fancy but he still played to win. Fancy was just a bonus from him.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
endrity
Platinum Member

Yeah but because he won and looked really good at doing it, that is what the league is trying to emulate. This is a copy cat league right. They think that only through a Jordan caliber player can they sell the league to the public. That is why Kobe, LeBron, DWhistle are always on the front page. They sell. However, if the Mavs were to win this year, and maybe Phoenix in the future, the league probably will have to retool they way they advertise the league. It is clear though that they don't even think of doing it right now.
p.s Isn't it a little silly that writers have been arguing over the last year who the best player is from the 3 aforementioned guards. How come I never hear Duncan, Yao, Nash, Dirk is beyond me. We are in the business of winning, not looking good. If you do both more power to you, but winning is what comes first. Having said that good luck to the Mavs tonight, Dirk goes for 52 and gets revenge from last season. Too bad I can't watch the game. It's not on P2P.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:13 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs rule. Warriors suck.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:26 PM   #29
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
Banned

DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is infamous around these parts

I usually pick the warriors to beat the mavs, in the past it always seems like the y win against us. But tonight, i got a good feeling the game will be over by the end of the 1st half.
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #30
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

anyone know if Barron is playing?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #31
dallasryp

dallasryp will become famous soon enough

it 's 10:30am in china i know but i don't know which TV i could watch
dallasryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:28 PM   #32
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Windmill, you need to update your sig. It's W 53 L 9 after tonight's game. Dirk, Josh and Damp with double-doubles.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #33
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

time to get this thing on and say hi to big nellie
Old 03-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #34
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Game is on HDnet channel 96 Directv for all those interested. Beautiful picture tonight!
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #35
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

god is this thing ever going to start? i got work tomorrow
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #36
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Barron is playing.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #37
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

my over on steals is looking ok so far

Old 03-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #38
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Bad start...
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #39
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Tony Brothers is the ref. He's doesn't like Dirk. Or whitey.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #40
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Dirk with a horrible start.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote