Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #441
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

The only highlight of the game: a Pops big dunk.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #442
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Better to get blown out than lose a close one.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #443
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
I bet Don Nelson is happy to be the Warriors coach.
He loves those long vacations!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #444
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
ok so today my best friend goes to the ER, i lose my ipod, and this happens
Bad things happen in 3's

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #445
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

let the knee jerking begin!!! bahhhabaaaahhhhhhaaaaa
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #446
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

The Warriors are definitely going to Chuck E. Cheese tonite. I bet Don Nelson even gets an assistant to order some of those marble and plastic trophies.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #447
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
let the knee jerking begin!!! bahhhabaaaahhhhhhaaaaa
We wont even make it to Playoffs now! I know its not mathematically possible, BUT WE SUCK SO BAD!!!!
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #448
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

FIRE AVERY!!

Edit: This is a kneejerk.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 03-12-2007 at 11:43 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #449
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

No knee jerking but this is definetely gonna rattle them a little bit. A win vs the Suns becomes almost imperative right now.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #450
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The kneejerking has already started. The Warriors announcers are talking about how Dallas doesn't want to see them in the playoffs. Shouldn't they focus on MAKING the playoffs?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:44 PM   #451
pkdumas
Golden Member

Baron Davis is a trash cunt.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:44 PM   #452
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

honestly, out of all the teams other than the spurs, they have the best chance of beating us
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:45 PM   #453
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors 0-7 without Baron Davis.

Baron Davis 4 MVP.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:45 PM   #454
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
honestly, out of all the teams other than the spurs, they have the best chance of beating us
Get real.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #455
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

wow, I don't know how it's barley the start of the 4th quarter, and yet it's already over...thats pathetic
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #456
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
The kneejerking has already started. The Warriors announcers are talking about how Dallas doesn't want to see them in the playoffs. Shouldn't they focus on MAKING the playoffs?
Now that is rich.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #457
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Once upon a time, I lived in this tiny apartment. My bathroom was very small and there was just enough room between the bathtub and wall for a toilet.

One fine morning I was stepping in the shower and for some unknown reason I pulled my foot back suddenly. Instead of hitting ground, it went straight in the toilet. I then fell completely backwards and hit my head on the wall, all the way to the floor.

As I lay there for a moment, I realized as much as that hurt, it was actually kind of fun to be falling naked in the bathroom with your foot caught in the commode.

This concludes my not-so-random story for the night.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-12-2007 at 11:47 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #458
pkdumas
Golden Member

Listening to the GS announcers is almost worth the loss. They continue to treat this game like it matters.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:47 PM   #459
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Mensah Bonsu is RAW.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:47 PM   #460
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason the Warriors keep beating the Mavs is that the Mavs have never needed to take the time to figure them out. Overall the Warriors are just that bad.

IOW, if we faced them in the playoffs, the guys would actually pay attention to what they were doing, and execute the right strategies to suffocate and beat them.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #461
rokbloom

rokbloom is on a distinguished road

Someone needs to YT the warriors announcers highlights, especially the "dont wanna see us in the playoffs" one.
rokbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #462
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Once upon a time, I lived in this tiny apartment. My bathroom was very small and there was just enough room between the bathtub and wall for a toilet.

One fine morning I was stepping in the shower and for some unknown reason I pulled my foot back suddenly. Instead of hitting ground, it went straight in the toilet. I then fell completely backwards and hit my head on the wall, all the way to the floor.

As I lay there for a moment, I realized as much as that hurt, it was actually kind of fun to be falling naked in the bathroom with your foot caught in the commode.

Now see, this is weird. This is physical comedy, so we're supposed to imagine the scene in our minds. But...in this scene...you're naked...so I feel weird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #463
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

nice three there JJ...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #464
mffl03

nelly's getting scared!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #465
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

I swear I am not trying to imagine you naked mary. I promise...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #466
pkdumas
Golden Member

My favorite GS announcer quote tonite, with MAVS down by 27 with 1 minute to go in 3rd quarter: "You gotta think the Mavs want to cut this lead down to the teens before the 4th quarter."
Old 03-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #467
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Obviously, the Warriors announcers are used to Nellie. They are saying that Nellie is trying to "stop the bleeding." They're up 23 with less than 6 minutes left, and the Warriors announcers don't think the lead is safe!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #468
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

12-6 advantage in the 4th really isn't that scary.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #469
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
My favorite GS announcer quote tonite, with MAVS down by 27 with 1 minute to go in 3rd quarter: "You gotta think the Mavs want to cut this lead down to the teens before the 4th quarter."
The warriors announcers are almost as bad as when that asshat pinto was in Dallas
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #470
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mensah Bonsu is RAW.

Raw meaning not ripe for the picking kind of raw?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #471
big_pth
Diamond Member

someone needs to hammer Richardson for being out there late in the game to teach nellie a leason
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #472
pkdumas
Golden Member

Here's the playoffs talk again
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #473
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Warriors are athletic, but I think the effort has been underwhelming. And, oh yeah, the Warriors are allowed to maul the Mavs.
When they maul them, there is only one way they can do it. They have to play really, really fast. That's it. It's simple. If they aren't more athletic, they can't do that.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #474
pkdumas
Golden Member

nah, richardson is scrubs material
Old 03-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #475
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Now, the Warriors announcers are talking about a playoff matchup again.

"Do the Mavericks want to see the Warriors in a 7 game series?"

"Not at all. Not at all."
Old 03-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #476
mffl03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
12-6 advantage in the 4th really isn't that scary.

um, yah dawg...you usually call a timeout because of style of play...not because the coach is looking at the box score
Old 03-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #477
pkdumas
Golden Member

Devin with a sick 3
Old 03-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #478
Steel_01

Steel_01 is on a distinguished road

I agree, in a playoff series, gs doesn't stand a chance. But for some reason they always have our number (in the regular season). I really just had a bad feeling about this game, long win streak, on the road, b2b (eventhough we have been perfect this year). God, can I please just express how much I can't stand baron davis.
But...this could be the absolute best thing before wed against the suns, then the pistons on sun, and our boys in san antonio aren't far behind on the schedule also. Plus, we've got to end the season on a twenty game win streak!
Steel_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #479
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

LOL. back to back 3s. Who said Harris cost us this game?
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #480
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Where'd our D go tonight?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote