Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #41
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Any chance we'll catch Butler in the first round?
It's extremely unlikely, and I doubt a 75% (At best) Caron Butler can save this team anyway.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #42
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I don't even know what else to say anymore about this team...
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #43
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
I would usually not consider myself to be a Roddy nuthugger...but why the hell did Carlisle sub JJ back in?

He did a pretty good job at the end - including a crucial steal + foul to tie up the game...

PS:
Our guard play in general is beyond laughable
Because he was playing like a scared turtle. Before he was taken out he had a wide open 12 footer with no one on him. Instead of being aggressive and either taking it to the rack or taking the shot he passed it out to dirk for a three pointer. Useless if he's afraid.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #44
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Gotta think that's mostly because Marion has been more likely to start when guys are injured. But maybe there's some causal link there? Dunno.
It seems to me Jet does better when he and Marion comes off the bench together, I may be wrong though.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #45
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Are you going to try to argue that Dirk deserves this at this stage of his career?
He could have left in the off season if he wanted to
Old 04-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #46
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Haywood played a decent game but when you can't hit free throws you better be All World. You better be Shaq in his prime or Duncan. Haywood might be the worst free throw shooter in the NBA. Team will foul him every time down in crunch time in the playoffs.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:43 PM   #47
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Any chance we'll catch Butler in the first round?
college teams don't make the NBA playoffs
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #48
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm perfectly fine falling down to the fourth seed. Denver doesn't scare me any more than Portland does, and if by some miracle we get our crap together, I would much rather play the Spurs in the second round.

If we're going to rest guys anyway, let's just go ahead and fall behind Ok City. Let Chandler get completely healthy. Find out if Brewer can contribute consistently enough to keep him active (at this point how could he not contribute more than Stevenson?).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #49
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have Marion off the bench as well but the Mavs are starting off so slow and dsteve has been so bad that he doesn't have a lot of choice.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #50
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm perfectly fine falling down to the fourth seed. Denver doesn't scare me any more than Portland does, and if by some miracle we get our crap together, I would much rather play the Spurs in the second round.

If we're going to rest guys anyway, let's just go ahead and fall behind Ok City. Let Chandler get completely healthy. Find out if Brewer can contribute consistently enough to keep him active (at this point how could he not contribute more than Stevenson?).
Just had this conversation with a friend of mine, agree 100% with all of it.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #51
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post

Damn
Old 04-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #52
dude1394
Guru

I don't really care about fourth either. But worrying about brewer seems tough. He still just doesn't seem to know what he is doing.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #53
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I agree with jthig. If there's no chance of catching Butler or maybe a sweet 16 team from the ladies bracket of the NCAA, then the 4th seed is no worse than the 3rd.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #54
mavs777
Diamond Member

I think it really boils down to how much "momentum" you guys feel matter. While I do think it is overrated I still think it is important the Mavs play better heading into the playoffs
Old 04-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #55
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it really boils down to how much "momentum" you guys feel matter. While I do think it is overrated I still think it is important the Mavs play better heading into the playoffs
Carlisle's already said that Kidd's going to sit out at least one more game, maybe two. How much momentum are we going to build with Roddy running point for half the game?

Also, just say no to moving Marion back to the bench. I don't see any reason to believe the record with him starting is anything more than coincidence. He's been playing great, and the other options don't really fit together.

Also, I love the guy from a personality standpoint, and he gave us a much needed lift earlier in the season, but I would be perfectly happy if Stevenson never played another minute for the Mavs. The dude is just an empty jersey out there.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #56
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Momentum is definitely important, but health is even more so.

This is probably Kidd's last chance for a ring as a starting PG in this league, so there's really no reason for him to hold back for fear of injury once the playoffs roll around - but he has to get there first...

Old 04-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #57
Underdog

Wow, just hit 15k posts...

Old 04-06-2011, 11:15 PM   #58
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm a lot more confident in the Mavs beating NO than Denver or Portland, at this point.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #59
dude1394
Guru

Well the way they are playing right one they cannot beat anyone.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:19 PM   #60
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Well the way they are playing right one they cannot beat anyone.
Here come the Clippers...

Old 04-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #61
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Over under on Griffin fouls

2? 3?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #62
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Here come the Clippers...
I'm thinking playoff teams. If they don't beat the clippers holy mackerel.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #63
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Over under on Griffin fouls

2? 3?
i wonder if Blake Griffen can get to David West's level on whining about no foul calls
Old 04-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #64
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree with all of this except for the fact that I can go to some playoff games if we play Portland.

But I will set my selfish interests aside. Four-seed, ho!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #65
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Useless if he's afraid.
Yeah...my bad...you´re pretty much right...i was so pissed about that last JJ turnover, that i failed to realize how absymal Roddy played all night long.

Remember the moment right before he took his freethrows?
He looked like he was about to cry...
(could have also been the result of Terry trying to tell him something about being a cold blooded crunch time player)

PS:
I'm totally wasted...so please don't be a grammar nazi

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 04-07-2011 at 12:04 AM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #66
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

While I agree that momentum could be important, I don't think it's THAT important. We had every reason to believe that we have all the momentum in the world going into last year's playoffs against the Spurs and it didn't take them long to "recover" from that supposed disadvantage.

Giving a veteran like Kidd some rest in hopes that it pays off in the playoffs could be more important than trying to build momentum. After all, momentum won't necessarily help him if he's flatout tired.

Although Denver has been great ever since the Melo trade, they don't scare me more than Portland. Assuming that it doesn't really matter whether we play Denver or Portland in the 1st round, I'd much rather take the 4th spot and play San Antonio in the 2nd round instead of the Lakers. Granted, talking about the 2nd round sounds like a bit of a stretch at the moment.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #67
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Lakers just lost their 3rd in a row (to the Warriors, no less). And they were down by about 20 before coming back a bit late. It happens.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #68
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
While I agree that momentum could be important, I don't think it's THAT important. We had every reason to believe that we have all the momentum in the world going into last year's playoffs against the Spurs and it didn't take them long to "recover" from that supposed disadvantage.

Giving a veteran like Kidd some rest in hopes that it pays off in the playoffs could be more important than trying to build momentum. After all, momentum won't necessarily help him if he's flatout tired.

Although Denver has been great ever since the Melo trade, they don't scare me more than Portland. Assuming that it doesn't really matter whether we play Denver or Portland in the 1st round, I'd much rather take the 4th spot and play San Antonio in the 2nd round instead of the Lakers. Granted, talking about the 2nd round sounds like a bit of a stretch at the moment.

I don't think it matters who the Mavs face at this point. I have no faith in them beating any of the other 7 teams in the post season. I'm not even thinking about the 2nd round. My main concern is what we do that 1st round. I've seen nothing from the Mavs to insinuate that they can just turn the switch on and play like a contender once the playoffs come.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #69
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

MMB recap

Quote:
In the final match-up in the season series between the two teams, the Denver Nuggets defeated the Dallas Mavericks 104-96 in Dallas in what could be a possible first-round playoff preview. After the Mavericks fell behind as much as 16 points in the third quarter, they were able to get the game to 94-all. Dallas had to play the game without Tyson Chandler as he sat out due to a back issue. Jason Kidd was given the night off to rest his body. The Mavericks were led by Shawn Marion's 21 points and Dirk Nowitzki added 20 points in the losing effort. The Mavericks also got a surprising performance from Corey Brewer with his 13 points and Brendan Haywood pulled down a season-high 19 rebounds. The Mavericks have now lost four straight games and nine straight games against teams currently in the top eight in the Western Conference.

JR Smith scored seven points in a 9-0 Nuggets run as Denver pulled away for the victory. Smith ended up with a game-high 23 points and added five boards and three assists for the Nuggets. Denver has now won nine of the last 12 regular season meetings with Dallas. The Mavericks have gone 22-7 in the last 29 match-ups with the Nuggets at home, but Denver has taken five of the last seven at American Airlines Center.

The Mavericks now have four games remaining the regular season and they have no idea who they will be facing in the first round of the playoffs. Dallas is only a game ahead of the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Thunder have the tie-breaker over the Mavericks. If the Mavericks do retain the three seed, they could face either New Orleans, Portland or Memphis. Despite having players sit out, the team is fully confident that the team will have their rhythm in place. The goal continues to be daily improvement.
you can read the rest at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/4/...ed-mavs-104-96

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-07-2011 at 08:52 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #70
Underdog

Quote:
Lakers just lost their 3rd in a row (to the Warriors, no less). And they were down by about 20 before coming back a bit late. It happens.
Time to pack it in, prepare for the offseason...

Old 04-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #71
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Time to pack it in, prepare for the offseason...
Gagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Your MMB swan song...how touching.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #72
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Sure am glad we have been DNPing Brewer all this time. That guy clearly cannot play at all.

*sarcasm indicated*

His game tonight was better than any game Roddy has played all year.

Last edited by JHT; 04-07-2011 at 12:55 AM.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #73
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

I hate to say it, but the Mavs have been asking for this to happen to them. We all saw it coming and just didn't want to admit it.

This is what happens when you stock your team entirely with aging, on the verge of being too old to play talent and keep hoping year after year that they can hold off the effects of age for just one more year.

This is why teams like the Spurs don't just assume their old, injured veterans can keep doing it over and over again, and why they keep developing young talent to surround those veterans with.

The Mavericks have not done that. They made their bed and now we get to lie in it.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #74
JayR

JayR has a spectacular aura aboutJayR has a spectacular aura about

I'm a jet fan so i cant believe im sayin this but hopefully we trade terry in the off season before his trade value becomes completely worthless
JayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #75
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your MMB swan song...how touching.
Technically, I'm sending a "farewell" note as Lisa put it tomorrow.

This was my final article though for the blog haha.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:37 AM   #76
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Technically, I'm sending a "farewell" note as Lisa put it tomorrow.

This was my final article though for the blog haha.
I hope I don't cry.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:48 AM   #77
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
Sure am glad we have been DNPing Brewer all this time. That guy clearly cannot play at all.

*sarcasm indicated*

His game tonight was better than any game Roddy has played all year.
Booby has had 2 better games... but I find it awesome to judge a player on one game, I am happy Corey played well but lets not make it seem that this was his first chance to make an impression on the Mavs.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:52 AM   #78
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Idiot
Old 04-07-2011, 01:56 AM   #79
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
I hope I don't cry.
You're my friend from back in the old CHS days but...that won't stop me from laughing my ass off if you decide to cry at this brief farewell.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #80
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to BG and MMB?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first round exit, oneanddoneboys