Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #41
Roastduck

Roastduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
i have a question, do chinese people open there eylids real wide and go "hahah look im american!"
r u saying that chinese have small eyes...... or amaricans have big eyes.....???
Roastduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM   #42
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

He's saying that he's a retard.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
He's saying that he's a retard.
And a racist.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:41 AM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
And a racist.
and that David Stern Rigged The Finals

(I think...it was kind of subtle)
Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #45
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
i have a question, do chinese people open there eylids real wide and go "hahah look im american!"
I don´t want to take that you are an racist for granted, or that you meant it nasty with your silly post. But if you don´t want to have a reputation of an immature 15 year old kid, it surely wouldn´t be harmful to apologize to our asian friends for your comment! That who uses his brain before posting has clearly an advantage.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-13-2007 at 01:10 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:24 PM   #46
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
Banned

DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is infamous around these parts

ahh cmon it was just something i wanted to know, im no racist. And that IS the question, do chinese have small eyes or do americans have big eyes? What if a chinese went on a crack binge, then would there eyes get big? I know when americans like me smoke marijuana my eyes get really small...chill it was just a question
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 PM   #47
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know when americans like me smoke marijuana my eyes get really small...

Ohhhh.....
Old 03-13-2007, 02:34 PM   #48
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Holy Hell.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:53 PM   #49
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
ahh cmon it was just something i wanted to know, im no racist. And that IS the question, do chinese have small eyes or do americans have big eyes? What if a chinese went on a crack binge, then would there eyes get big? I know when americans like me smoke marijuana my eyes get really small...chill it was just a question
STFU. bye.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #50
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Shhhh you're embarrassing us in front of the other countries...
Old 03-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #51
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasryp
i know your mean for the word but i also don't know what your ture mean
i think you don't like me but i love dallas and all dallas fans
often a new person in a group has to endure a few jokes -- kind of an initiation...dont' worry.